Global Radar Level Transmitter Market Outlook to 2023: A $608+ Million Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2018--The “Radar Level Transmitter Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The radar level transmitter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% to reach US$608.241 million by 2023, from US$442.045 million in 2017.
Radar based measurement is considered to be the preferred solutions for various applications. It is being increasingly used for inventory/tank gauging, allowing the firms to have more precise control of inventory in large storage vessels.
Simultaneously, the use of radar level transmitter is also increasing for the purpose of monitoring sumps and in the pump stations in order to detect for equipment failures. The growing advancement in the radar technology is further driving the demand for radar level transmitter market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Co., ABB, and Endress+Hauser Ltd among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY 5.1. Guided Wave Radar 5.2. Pulsed Radar 5.3. FMCW Radar
6. RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER MARKET BY FREQUENCY 6.1. C and X-Band (6-11 GHz) 6.2. K-Band (24-29 GHz) 6.3. W-Band (75-85 GHZ)
7. RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER MARKET BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL 7.1. Chemical 7.2. Oil & Gas 7.3. Healthcare 7.4. Energy & Power 7.5. Metallurgy 7.6. Food & Beverage 7.7. Others
8. RADAR LEVEL TRANSMITTER MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Recent Investment and Deals 9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. Emerson Electric Co. 10.2. Siemens AG 10.3. Honeywell International Inc. 10.4. Ametek Inc. 10.5. Schneider Electric 10.6. Yokogawa Electric Corporation 10.7. FineTek Co. Ltd. 10.8. Endress + Hauser Ltd. 10.9. Magnetrol International Incorporated 10.10. ABB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw38pr/global_radar?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181221005148/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gas and Chemical Sensors
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/21/2018 05:44 AM/DISC: 12/21/2018 05:44 AM