Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/4/2019
• Fernando Arturo De La Rosa-Navarro and Adriana Espinal-Lazaro, both of Scranton.
• U.S. Bank National Association, c/o Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, West Palm Beach, Fla., to Lynn T. and David A. Silvestrini Jr., Jefferson Twp.; a property at 298 Wimmers Road, Jefferson Twp., for $86,625.
• Michael T. and Ruth A. Eck, Lackawanna County, to Patrick A. and Tshaiya Gibbons, Lackawanna County; two parcels at 414 Scott Road, South Abington Twp., for $141,000.
• Francis and Theresa Marciano, Waverly Twp., to Kyle Hosier and Makayla M. McCauley, Clarks Summit, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 110 N. Washington St., Taylor, for $151,500.
• Michael Nicholas, Ransom Twp., to Kevin D. Bird, Scranton; a property in Ransom Twp. for $90,000.
• Jeanine Gable, Punta Gorda, Fla., to Nolan and Sarah Schmidt, Susquehanna County; a property at 209 Church St., Dalton, for $118,000.
• Khaleel and Ayesha Shaikh, South Abington Twp., to Sean P. Welenc, Scranton; a property at 719 N. Abington Road, Waverly Twp., for $226,750.
• Carin M. Colbjorsen, New York City, to Barbara Bisher, Easton; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $75,000.
• Michael G. Abdalla, Moosic, to Denise Cruz, Lackawanna County; two parcels at 3720 Wylam Ave., Moosic, for $114,500.
• Vincent A. Sardo and Doreen McGinnity, Dunmore, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Matthew McLane, Dunmore; a property at 206 E. Pine St., Dunmore, for $197,500.
• Edward Mullaney, Frank and Cindy Hoban, Dunmore, to Darrin F. Pilarz Jr. and Tyler J. Purnell, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 427 E. Warren St., Dunmore, for $106,000.
• Jill Krolikowski, Taylor, to 211 Center Street Taylor LLC; a property at 211 Center St., Taylor, for $58,860.
• Paul S. and Ann Marie Lameo, Eynon, Brock and JoAnn Lameo, Old Forge, and Paul W. and Laura Lameo, Summit, N.J., to Prental 2 LLC, Clarks Summit; a property in Throop for $229,000.
• Janet Rooney, Peckville, v. John P. Rooney, Kingston; married Sept. 11, 2004, in Pittston; Frank A. Marcin, attorney.
• Arthur A. Michael, Scranton, v. Jennifer I. Michael, Carbondale; married Oct. 1, 2016, in Scranton; pro se.
STATE TAX LIEN
• Jim Cook Painting Inc., 1005 W. Lackawanna Ave., first floor, Scranton; $2,895.98.
• Harriet Louizeaux-Dobushak and Walter Dobushak, D.O., 315 15th St., Honesdale, v. Harry W. Schmaltz, M.D., and Coordinated Health Scranton Orthopedics, 334 Main St., Dickson City, and Coordinated Health, 2775 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem, seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest, prejudgmental interest and costs, for injuries suffered in surgery May 17, 2017, due to the alleged negligence of the defendants; Andrew S. Youman, attorney.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Kenneth Parham, 290 Parkview Circle, Wilkes-Barre; $2,840.
• Xavier Pagan, 420 Prospect Ave., Scranton; $5,842.
• Shane Michael Munley, 2595 Valmora Court, Deltona, Fla.; $1,410.
• Nicholas Carcione, 1306 Dundaff St., Dickson City; $5,053.27.
• Steven Gilliland, 718 E. Elm St., Scranton; $919.
• Grant Struble, 23 Holiday Park Drive, Honesdale; $1,846.
• Michael Stanley Sczyrek Jr., 976 Chase Road, Shavertown; $353.
• Mary Scatena, 208 N. Franklin St., West Pittston; $849.
• Ralph Salgado, 1934 Boulevard Ave., Scranton; $849.50.
• Roni Salas, 67 Kennedy Blvd., Scranton; $8,040.86.
• Charles Ryan, 122 Island Lane, Lake Ariel; $1,062.33.
• Andrew Charles Rushin, 120 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton; $875.
• Joseph Paul Rulis, 843 Moosic St., Apt. 2, Scranton; $4,020.
• Jasmin Rodriguez, 2204 S. Webster Ave., Scranton; $1,926.
• Luis Rivera, 248 Wadsworth Ave., New York City; $6,251.20.
• Robert Donald Riley, 1022 Cooper St., first floor, Apt. 1, Scranton; $793.50.
• Bryan David Rasley, 1801 Luzerne St., Scranton; $1,727.75.
• Samantha J. Rappley, 4010 Jubilee Road, Madison Twp.; $311.50.
• Clarence E. Quick, 1836 N. Main Ave., Apt. 1, Scranton; $2,998.
• Daniel K. Praefke, 227 Swetland St., Duryea; $4,780.25.
• James Jorge Pontier, 184 Carroll St., Pittston; $384.
• Domnic Romeo Polidori, 3300 Birney Ave., Apt. 4, Moosic; $5,591.50.
• William Plunkett II, 2455 E. Clearfield Ave., Philadelphia; $4,545.
• Arnold Alvin Phillips, 72 Grove St., Apt. 3, Passaic, N.J.; $1,514.50.
• Brianna Loray Paul, 3422 East St., Philadelphia; $819.50.