Japan IVD Market 2019-2025 - Size, Share, Major Deals & Company Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 20, 2019--The “Japan IVD Market Size, Share, Major Deals & Company Analysis - Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Japanese In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is expected to surpass US$ 4.3 Billion mark by 2025
Japan represents one of the largest clinical laboratory markets in the Asia-Pacific region, and the fastest growing among the top ten IVD country markets. With an aging population, technological advances and advent of point of care diagnostics, Japanese IVD market is slated to show substantial growth in the future.
Japans quickly aging population means the country is experiencing an explosion of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products. However, some of the factors limiting the growth of the market are a lack of proper reimbursement policies and stringent regulatory framework.
Japan IVD Market Segment Wise Analysis
Japan IVD Market Company Analysis
This 128 Page report with 40 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 7 View Points:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market and Market Share Analysis - Forecast to 2025 2.1 Japan IVD Market and Forecast (2002 - 2025) 2.2 By Segment - Japan IVD Market Share and Forecast (2008 - 2025) 2.3 By Company - Japan IVD Share and Forecast (2015 - 2025)
3. Japan IVD - Segments Wise Market and Forecast (2008 - 2025) 3.1 Urine & Feces Market and Forecast 3.2 Hematology Market and Forecast 3.3 Clinical Chemistry Market and Forecast 3.4 SMBG Market and Forecast 3.5 Tumor Marker Market and Forecast 3.6 Immunoassay Market and Forecast 3.7 Infectious disease Market and Forecast 3.8 Microbiology Market and Forecast 3.9 Pathology Market and Forecast 3.10 Genetic Testing Market and Forecast 3.11 Others Market and Forecast
4. Japan IVD Market - Company Wise Sales Analysis (2014 - 2025) 4.1 Roche Diagnostics 4.1.1 Business Overview 4.1.2 Roche Diagnostics - Japan IVD Sales and Forecast 4.1.3 Recent Initiatives/ Strategy/ Developments 4.2 Abbott Laboratories 4.3 Danaher Corporation 4.4 Biomerieux 4.5 Sysmex Corporation 4.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc 4.7 Becton Dickinson and Company 4.8 Others - Japan IVD Sales and Forecast
5. Japan IVD Market - Major Deals 5.1 2018 5.2 2017 5.3 2016
6. Japan IVD Market - Driving Factors 6.1 Technology Advancement Spurring the IVD Market 6.2 Increase in Geriatric Population 6.3 High Prevalence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
7. Japan IVD Market - Challenges 7.1 Cumbersome Reimbursement Procedure 7.2 Stringent Regulatory Framework
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9wfp6/japan_ivd_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190220005420/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/20/2019 05:34 AM/DISC: 02/20/2019 05:34 AM