AP NEWS
Related topics

Gas blast blows out windows at NYC gym

November 26, 2018

Fire department officials say a gas explosion blew out the first-floor windows of a Manhattan health club. Firefighters initially responded to a report of a smoking transformer, discovered the gas leak and evacuated 90 people. Nobody was hurt. (Nov. 26)

Fire department officials say a gas explosion blew out the first-floor windows of a Manhattan health club. Firefighters initially responded to a report of a smoking transformer, discovered the gas leak and evacuated 90 people. Nobody was hurt. (Nov. 26)

AP RADIO
Update hourly