Global Computational Biology Market Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts (2018-2024): Projected to Register a CAGR of 21% During the Forecast Period - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 7, 2018--The “Computational Biology Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global computational biology market to grow with a CAGR of 21% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on computational biology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. North America dominated the world market as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
DriversGrowing Demand for Predictive Models Reducing Risks Involved in Human Clinical Trials Increasing Funding from Governments
RestraintsLack of Trained Professionals
OpportunitiesGrowing Research & Development for Drug Discovery
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Computational Biology Market Overview
4. Computational Biology Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Computational Biology Market by Applications
6. Global Computational Biology Market by Services
7. Global Computational Biology Market by End-User
8. Global Computational Biology Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeChemical Computing Group Inc. Genedata AG Nimbus Discovery LLC Simulation Plus Inc. Dassault Systemes Compugen Ltd. Rosa & Co. LLC Insilico Biotechnology AG Schrodinger Leadscope Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78ln6f/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181207005222/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900Related Topics:Bioinformatics
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY CLINICAL TRIALS PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SCIENCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/07/2018 08:57 AM/DISC: 12/07/2018 08:57 AM