Opportunities in the Global Cassava Processing Market: 2019-2024 Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2019--The “Cassava Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cassava processing market grew at CAGR of around 2.6% during 2011-2018, reaching a production volume of around 253.4 Million Tons in 2018.
Majority of the population of Africa, Latin America and Asia depends on cassava for sustenance as it provides food as well as occupation to farmers and traders. A major part of cassava is consumed directly and the rest is processed as starch, flour, pellets, chips, etc.
Processing of cassava removes the toxins, increases its shelf life, reduces its weight and enhances its overall value. Processed cassava has various applications in a number of industries, some of which include - food, ethanol, paper and cardboard, textiles, pharmaceutical, glues and adhesives. The food industry accounts for around a half of the total global cassava consumption followed by feed industry.
Region-wise, Nigeria is the world’s leading producer of cassava accounting for around a fifth of the world’s cassava production followed by Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Ghana, Congo and others.
The report has also analysed the key global players operating in the cassava processing market. Some of the players analysed by this report include - Avebe U.A., Global Bio-Chem Technology Group, Emsland Group, Cargill Incorporated and Ingredion.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the cassava market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global cassava industry?
- What are the key application segments in the global cassava industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the cassava industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the cassava industry?
- What is the structure of the cassava industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the cassava processing industry?
- What are the profit margins in the cassava processing industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- How is cassava processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a cassava processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cassava?
- What are the transportation requirements for cassava?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cassava processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a cassava processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cassava Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Trends
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6 Performance of Key Regions
7 Market by End-Use
7.1 Food Industry
7.2 Feed Industry
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Cassava Processing
9.1 Product Overview
9.2 Detailed Process Flow
9.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
9.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
10.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
10.3 Plant Layout
10.4 Plant Machinery
10.5 Major Machinery Pictures
10.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
10.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
10.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
10.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
10.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
10.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
10.12 Other Capital Investments
11 Loans and Financial Assistance
12 Project Economics
12.1 Capital Cost of the Project
12.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
12.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
12.4 Taxation and Depreciation
12.5 Income Projections
12.6 Expenditure Projections
12.7 Financial Analysis
12.8 Profit Analysis
13 Key Player Profiles
- Avebe U.A.
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group
- Penford Corp.
- Cargill Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzwq8c/opportunities_in?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190226005657/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Crop Farming
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/26/2019 07:55 AM/DISC: 02/26/2019 07:55 AM