Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems: Global Opportunity & Challenge Analysis & Forecast (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.61% to reach US$51.538 billion by 2023, from US$37.145 billion in 2017.
Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory disease along with the rapid growing geriatric population is considered as the key driver for the growth of the pulmonary drug delivery systems market. According to World Health Organization nearly 235 million people suffer from asthma in the world and over 80% of the deaths due to Asthma occur in low and middle income countries.
Moreover rising health awareness and increasing investment in healthcare and drug delivery industry by both public and private players is also expected to further fuel up the growth of the market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Philips Respironics, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, 3M Healthcare and PARI GmbH among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS MARKET BY PRODUCT 5.1. Metered-dose Inhalers (MDIs) 5.2. Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) 5.3. Soft Mist Inhaler (SMI) 5.4. Nebulizers
6. PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 6.1. Offline 6.2. Online
7. PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 7.1. North America 7.2. South America 7.3. Europe 7.4. Middle East and Africa 7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 8.1. Market Share Analysis 8.2. Recent Investment and Deals 8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. Philips Respironics 9.2. GlaxoSmithKline PLC 9.3. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 9.4. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. 9.5. 3M Healthcare 9.6. PARI GmbH 9.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 9.8. Gilbert Technologies 9.9. AstraZeneca
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phx6gp/pulmonary_drug?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005263/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Drug Delivery
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 10:31 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 10:30 AM