India’s Styrene Acrylonitrile Resin Market, 2019: Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Analysis & Forecast (2013-2030) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “India Styrene Acrylonitrile Resin (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for Styrene acrylonitrile resin (SAN) in India stood at 119 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.41% during 2019-2030.
Rising urban middle class population and increasing disposable income is resulting in high demand for passenger vehicles and consumer goods, thereby propelling the demand for SAN in the country.
Extensive use of plastic parts in automotive, electronics and medical industries is boosting the demand for SAN, owing to properties such as resistance to water, toughness, heat resistance and electrical insulation.
Enhanced properties of SAN such as good chemical resistance, high rigidity & dimensional stability and greater hygiene & safety benefits are driving its application in electronic lenses, marine instruments, autoclavable devices and personal care products.
- Historical Years: 2013 - 2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020 - 2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast SAN capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
- To categorize The Indian SAN market based on end-use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian SAN market.
- To identify major customers in the Indian SAN market.
- To evaluate and forecast SAN pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian SAN market.
- To identify trending news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian SAN market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian SAN market are INEOS Styrolution India Limited, Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited, LG Chem, Daicel Polymer Limited, etc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India SAN Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.1.3. By Technology
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India SAN Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India SAN Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Sales Channel
4.3. By Region
4.4. By Company
5. Pricing, By Grade
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Grade-Wise & Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
188.8.131.52. Basic Details
184.108.40.206. Segmental/Product Information
220.127.116.11. Expansion Plans
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Key Strategy
9. Top News/Deals
- INEOS Styrolution India Limited
- Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited
- LG Chem
- Daicel Polymer Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvrdhq/indias_styrene?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005374/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Engineering Plastics ,Plastic Resins,Plastic Additives
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 08:06 AM/DISC: 03/25/2019 08:06 AM