Global Dialysis Devices Market 2018: Covers Hemodialysis Devices & Peritoneal Dialysis Devices - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 17, 2018--The “Dialysis Devices Market Global Briefing 2018 Including: Hemodialysis Devices, Peritoneal Dialysis Devices Covering” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global dialysis devices market was estimated to be around $14,868 million as of 2017.
The dialysis devices market is a segment of the nephrology and urology devices market. The market excludes biologics and artificial implantable kidneys.
The dialysis devices market is expected to benefit from the growing development of Wearable artificial kidney (WAK). It replaces traditional large stationary hemodialysis machines. Traditionally, patients suffering from a kidney failure had to be subjected to large blood cleansing machines, disabling free movement and freedom of living.
In 2015, the FDA approved the clinical testing of a wearable artificial kidney developed by the University of Washington Medical Center. Going forward, wearable artificial kidney systems are expected to be portable, lightweight, user friendly, smaller, and more convenient.
Nephrology and urology device companies should collaborate with technology companies to develop and market devices to improve patient’s quality of life and autonomy.
Companies FeaturedB. Braun Group Baxter International Inc. Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA Nikkiso Co. Nipro Corporation NxStage Medical Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Dialysis Devices Market Characteristics
2. Dialysis Devices Market Historic Growth
3. Dialysis Devices Market Forecast
4. Dialysis Devices Market Regional & Country Comparison
5. Dialysis Devices Market as a Proportion of Nephrology & Urology Devices Market, by Region
6. Dialysis Devices Market as a Proportion of Nephrology & Urology Devices Market, by Country
7. Dialysis Devices Market Segmentation
8. Dialysis Devices Market Competitive Landscape
9. Dialysis Devices Market Key Mergers & Acquisitions
10. Dialysis Devices Market Trends & Strategies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gr62gs/global_dialysis?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180917005703/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/17/2018 03:21 PM/DISC: 09/17/2018 03:21 PM