Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast, 2016-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 30, 2018--The “Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market of Neuroendocrine Tumors in 7MM was found to be USD 3.45 billion in 2016
The Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2027′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of NETs in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs having the potential to get launched in the forecast period, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size of Neuroendocrine Tumors from 2016 to 2027 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
Neuroendocrine Tumors Market Outlook
The Neuroendocrine Tumors market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted trend of the market by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a through detail of market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Neuroendocrine Tumors Epidemiology Overview at a GlanceMarket (%) Distribution of Neuroendocrine Tumors in 2017 Market (%) Distribution of Neuroendocrine Tumors in 2027
3. Disease Background and Overview: Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET)Introduction Classification of Neuroendocrine Tumors Causes Risk Factors Symptoms Pathophysiology Diagnosis Grading of NETs Staging of NETs
4. Epidemiology and Patient PopulationKey Findings 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of NETs Total Incident Patient Population of NETs Country Wise-Epidemiology of NETs United States EU5 Countries Germany France Italy Spain United Kingdom Japan
5. Treatment Algorithm
6. Unmet needs
7. Marketed drugsAfinitor (Everolimus): Novartis Sutent (Sunitinib Malate): Pfizer Somatuline Depot (Lanreotide): Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc. Lutathera (lutetium Lu 177 dotatate): Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.
8. Emerging drugs
9. Key Cross CompetitionIobenguane I-131: Progenics Pharmaceuticals 177Lu-edotreotide PRRT: ITM Isotopen Technologien Muenchen AMG 479: Amgen Anlotinib: Advenchen Laboratories Carfilzomib: Amgen ATG-008: Antengene Entrectinib: Ignyta Fosbretabulin: Mateon Therapeutics Ipilimumab: Bristol-Myers Squibb Ribociclib: Novartis Pembrolizumab: Merck RRx-001: EpicentRx Axitinib: Pfizer Cabozantinib: Exelixis CAM2029: Camurus Atezolizumab and Bevacizumab: Genentech Lenvatinib: Eisai Pasireotide LAR: Novartis Spartalizumab: Novartis Tirapazamine: Teclison Pentarin: Tarveda Therapeutics Sulfatinib: Hutchison MediPharma Ibrutinib: Pharmacyclics Ramucirumab: Eli Lilly ALT 803: Altor Biosciences Talimogene laherparepvec: Amgen Netazepide: Trio Medicines
10. Neuroendocrine Tumors: 7 Major Market AnalysisKey Findings Market Size of Neuroendocrine Tumors (NETs) in 7MM Market Outlook by Country
11. Market Drivers
12. Market Barriers
Companies MentionedAdvanced Accelerator Applications S.A. Advenchen Laboratories Altor Biosciences Amgen Antengene Bristol-Myers Squibb Camurus Eisai Eli Lilly EpicentRx Exelixis Genentech Hutchison MediPharma Ignyta Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc. ITM Isotopen Technologien Muenchen Mateon Therapeutics Merck Novartis Novartis Pfizer Pharmacyclics Progenics Pharmaceuticals Tarveda Therapeutics Teclison
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjwqwj/neuroendocrine?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181130005089/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/30/2018 03:50 AM/DISC: 11/30/2018 03:50 AM