CIRI Alberta Announces 2019 Annual General Meeting Voting Results
CALGARY, Alberta--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The Canadian Investor Relations Institute (“CIRI”) Alberta Chapter is pleased to report that, at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on May 8, 2019, 11 nominees were elected as Chapter Executives, with Ryder McRitchie, Vice President, Capital Markets & Public Relations, Jupiter Resources Ltd., appointed as the new Chair.
“On behalf of the Executive, we’re excited to build on the strong platform that has been established and continue to offer programs, events and networking opportunities that enhance the professional development of our members,” stated McRitchie. “I’d like to encourage all of our membership to reach out, to any of our Executive, to share your programming ideas and participate in as many of our events as you can. I believe you’ll find the adage regarding a 10-fold return on what you contribute to be true.”
The following individuals were elected to serve as Executives of CIRI Alberta at the Annual General Meeting:
- Nick Kuzyk, Chief Strategy Officer & SVP, Capital Markets, High Tide Ventures Inc.
- Stephanie MacVicar, CPIR, Vice President, Business Development, Laurel Hill Advisory Group
- Dave Mann, Wakefield Communications
- Shauna Mason, Manager, Corporate Affairs, Bellatrix Exploration Ltd.
- Ryder McRitchie, Vice President, Capital Markets & Public Relations, Jupiter Resources Ltd.
- Ashley Nuell, Senior Analyst, Investor Relations, AltaGas Ltd.
- Anne Plasterer, Manager, Investor Relations, Tervita Corporation
- Patti Posadowski, Senior Investor Relations Advisor, Encana Corporation
- Odette Ries Bustin, Strategic Account Director, Cision
- Valerie Roberts, Senior Investor Relations Analyst, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Krista Severson Norlin, Senior Advisor, Investor Relations, Enerplus Corporation
“The volunteer engagement of our membership is critical to the success of our organization and we have a great history to that effect. Thank you to the Executives standing for re-election, as well as those who stepped down from the Executive in 2019, in particular our out-going Chair, Helen Kelly. They have all made tremendous contributions to the organization, creating a vibrant and fun community,” stated McRitchie.
CIRI is a professional, not-for-profit association of executives responsible for communication between public corporations, investors and the financial community. CIRI contributes to the transparency and integrity of the Canadian capital markets by advancing the practice of investor relations, the professional competency of its members and the stature of the profession. With close to 500 members and four Chapters across the country, CIRI is the voice of IR in Canada. For further information, please visit CIRI.org.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005901/en/
CONTACT: Ryder McRitchie
CIRI Alberta, Chair
Vice President, Capital Markets & Public Relations, Jupiter Resources Ltd.
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE HUMAN RESOURCES
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 03:17 PM/DISC: 05/09/2019 03:17 PM