DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 5, 2018--The “Europe Geographic Information System (GIS) Market Analysis (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Europe Geographic Information System (GIS) Market is expected to witness market growth of 11.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
With technological advancements, the price of such system is expected to decrease in years to come. Germany, Russia and France among others are the major markets for GIS in the European region.
Healthy economic condition is one of the major factors driving the implementation of GIS in the European region. Government regulations pertaining to securing of data paired with increasing infrastructure investments is expected to further drive the GIS market in the region.
Segment AnalysisBased on End User, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into Public Sector and Private Sector. Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Software, Service, and Data. Based on Application, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into Disaster Management, Land Information, Map Viewing (Cartography), Infrastructure Management, Business Information, Military & Defence (Geopolitics), Mineral Exploration (Geoscience), and Others. Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Utilities, Transportation, Government Agencies, Retail, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecom, and Others. Based on Countries, the Geographic Information System (GIS) market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Geographical Information System Market
4. Europe Geographical Information System Market by Type
5. Europe Geographical Information System Market by Application
6. Europe Geographical Information System Market by Vertical
7. Europe Geographical Information System Market by Country
8. Company ProfilesPasco Corporation Ubisense Group PLC Beijing SuperMap Software Co. Ltd. Hexagon AB Schneider Electric SE Environmental Systems Research Institute Bentley Systems Inc. Autodesk Inc. Pitney Bowes Inc. MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpqt8g/european?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180905005850/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Information Management,Global Positioning Systems Software
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE SATELLITE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/05/2018 01:46 PM/DISC: 09/05/2018 01:46 PM