Public health listening sessions planned
Olmsted County Public Health is hoping residents will point to options for improved health outcomes.
Five community listening sessions are planned throughout the county to hear directly from residents about successes and challenges in their neighborhoods and communities related to our collective health, health care services and access to care.
Feedback from the sessions will help community leaders and organizations determine future efforts aimed at improving the health status of our residents.
The same questions will be asked at each session hosted by volunteer facilitators and note-takers.
Sessions are open to residents 18 years and older and no registration is needed.
The 90-minute sessions are scheduled for:
• 6 p.m. Monday at the Eyota American Legion
• 6 p.m. April 23 at the Rochester Eagles Club, 917 15th Ave. SE, which will be focused on veterans and their families
• 7 p.m. April 25 at 125 Live, 125 Elton Hills Drive, which will be focused on seniors, in partnership with In the City for Good and AARP
• 6 p.m. April 29 at the Chatfield Public Library
• 6 p.m. April 30 at the Stewartville Civic Center
Questions about the sessions can be directed to Olmsted County Public Health at 507-328-7500.