OncLive® Presents State of the Science Summit™ on Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 8, 2019--OncLive ®, the nation’s leading digital resource focused on providing oncology professionals with the most current and insightful information they need to provide the best patient care, will host its latest State of the Science Summit™ on the treatment of hematologic malignancies Thursday, April 11, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Colonnade Boston Hotel. The summit will be chaired by Paul G. Richardson, M.D., clinical program leader and director of clinical research at Jerome Lipper Multiple Myeloma Center and RJ Corman professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School.
This interactive and educational meeting for breast cancer specialists, oncologists, nurses and other medical professionals will discuss novel treatments for patients with breast cancer. Expert presenters will delve into topics such as Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, chimeric antigen receptor-T cells, chronic myeloid leukemia, benign hematologic disorders and acute myeloid leukemia. The presenters will also engage in a peer exchange and address audience questions.
Presenters include the following experts from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School:
- Giada Bianchi, M.D., instructor in medicine and physician
- Matthew S. Davids, M.D., MMSc, assistant professor of medicine and associate director, Center for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia; physician
- Christine N. Duncan, M.D., assistant professor of pediatrics and senior physician
- Jacqueline Garcia, M.D., instructor in medicine and physician
- Caron A. Jacobson, M.D., MMSc, assistant professor of medicine and director, immune effector cell therapy program, physician
- Ann S. LaCasce, M.D., MMSc, associate professor of medicine; director, Dana-Farber/Partners CancerCare hematology-medical oncology fellowship program; and institute physician
- Omar Nadeem, M.D., instructor in medicine and physician
- Martha Wadleigh, M.D., assistant professor of medicine; clinical director, adult leukemia; and institute physician
- Eric Stephen Winer, M.D., assistant professor of medicine and physician
- Nathan T. Connell, M.D., MPH, clinical chief of hematology, Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital; assistant professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series, hosted by OncLive ®, that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit https://www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Kayla Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About OncLive ®
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive ® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive.com is the official website for the MJH Associates, Inc., Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. MJH Associates, Inc., is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190408005727/en/
CONTACT: OncLive® Media
Theresa Burek, 609-250-4331
Tburek@mjhassoc.comJohn Patricolo, 609-325-4630
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PRACTICE MANAGEMENT HEALTH ONCOLOGY OTHER HEALTH RESEARCH OTHER SCIENCE SCIENCE
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/08/2019 02:09 PM/DISC: 04/08/2019 02:09 PM