Global Automatic Tube Cleaning System Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 21, 2018--The “Automatic Tube Cleaning System Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The automatic tube cleaning system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.05% to reach US$157.226 million by 2023, from US$110.540 million in 2017.
The water based cooling system usually witnesses the fouling of the heat exchange system that tend to lead to high energy use and increased operating cost.
The studies shows that the 0.6mm scale layer on condenser tubes reduces the chiller heat transfer efficiency by 34% and increase in energy consumption by 21%.
The growing focus to optimize the cost of operation and consume energy efficiently is leading to the growth of automatic tube cleaning system market because of its ability to keep the heat exchanger surfaces completely free from fouling.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. AUTOMATIC TUBE CLEANING SYSTEM MARKET BY TYPE 5.1. Ball 5.2. Brush
6. AUTOMATIC TUBE CLEANING SYSTEM MARKET BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL 6.1. Oil & Gas 6.2. Energy & Power 6.3. Hospitality 6.4. Retail 6.5. Others
7. AUTOMATIC TUBE CLEANING MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 7.1. North America 7.2. South America 7.3. Europe 7.4. Middle East and Africa 7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 8.1. Market Share Analysis 8.2. Recent Investment and Deals 8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. Ingersoll Rand 9.2. Ovivo 9.3. WSA Engineered Systems 9.4. Taprogge GmbH 9.5. Watco-Group 9.6. Innovas Technologies 9.7. Bossman Instruments Technology 9.8. Ball Tech Energy Ltd. 9.9. CET Enviro Pvt. Ltd. 9.10. Hydroball Technics Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxrfm5/global_automatic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181221005142/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/21/2018 05:39 AM/DISC: 12/21/2018 05:39 AM