Companies Are Substantially Improving Their Sales Revenue by Tracking Return on Promotional Investment | SpendEdge’s Article Reveals How
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2019--
SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their trade promotion optimization engagement for a consumer packaged goods company.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190523005227/en/
Trade promotion optimization engagement for a consumer packaged goods company. (Graphic: Business Wire)
The company wanted to improve the accuracy of their sales forecasting, determine cannibalization within the brand portfolio, and establish baseline sales. The key objectives they aimed to achieve through this engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to improve its existing sales and marketing planning capabilities to increase the net profit of the organization.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to reduce inefficient trade spend by improving collaboration with retailers.
- Looking for detailed insights? Request a free demo from our experts and know how they can help you optimize trade promotion spend and improve existing sales.
“Trade promotion optimization process is vital for companies to achieve profitable growth for their brand and retail partners by improving baseline sales,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In partnership with SpendEdge, the client – a consumer packaged goods company – improved sales revenue by controlling the flow of goods and tracking return on promotional investment. The solution offered helped them to:
- Increase demand for specific items and customers in retail stores and improve sales revenue by 12%.
- Integrate customer planning into the sales process and identify the most impactful customers.
- Want to know how optimizing trade promotions can help companies to improve sales revenue? Request a free proposal and access our complete portfolio of procurement market intelligence solutions.
Outcome: The solution offered by the experts at SpendEdge helped the CPG company to amalgamate their trade area data with retailer data and create formal trade promotion policies. This helped the client to analyze their trade spend and strategize their promotions more effectively. The solution offered helped the client to identify profitable customers and target them through trade promotion strategies. In addition, strategically offering discounts improved sales revenue of the client by 12%.
To access the complete case study on how we helped a CPG company to increase its sales revenues substantially by improving trade promotion management, get in touch with our experts here!
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Want to gain detailed insights? We’re here to help you out! Tell us more about your business challenges.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190523005227/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HOME GOODS RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS MARKETING FOOD/BEVERAGE
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/23/2019 09:39 AM/DISC: 05/23/2019 09:39 AM