Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market 2018-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2019--The “Rotogravure Printing Machine Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global rotogravure printing machine market to grow at a moderate CAGR over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on rotogravure printing machine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on rotogravure printing machine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global rotogravure printing machine market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
Number of Colors TypeLess Than 2 Colors 2 Colors-5 Colors 6 Colors-8 Colors More Than 8 Colors
Automation TypeAutomatic Rotogravure Printing Machine Manual Rotogravure Printing Machine
Drying SourceElectrical Thermal Fluid Gas
SubstratePlastic Aluminum Foil Paper & Paperboard
InkSolvent Water Radiation
Company ProfilesJ M Heaford Ltd Bobst Group S.A. Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation KKA GmbH ROTATEK S.A. Uteco Converting S.p.A Shaanxi Beiren Printing Machinery Co. Ltd. Hsing Wei Machine Industry Co. Ltd. Queen’s Machinery Co. Ltd Pelican Rotoflex Pvt Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market Overview
4. Rotogravure Printing Machine Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Number of Colors Type
6. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Automation Type
7. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Drying Source
8. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Substrate
9. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Ink
10. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by End-user
11. Global Rotogravure Printing Machine Market by Region
12. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxzjz9/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190104005328/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Publishing and Printing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/04/2019 10:12 AM/DISC: 01/04/2019 10:12 AM