Hyperspectral Imaging 2019-2023: Global Technologies, Markets and Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into categories as follows:
- By technology - spatial scanning and spectral scanning.
- By form factor - portable and benchtop. The portable equipment segment is further segmented into handheld and others. The benchtop equipment segment is further segmented into rack mounted and others.
- By system - benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software.
- By application - military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, research and others.
- By region - North America (the U.S., Canada and Mexico); Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific); and rest of the world (RoW) (the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, which includes central and South America).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, this report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
The report includes:
- 57 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for hyperspectral imaging and identification of their applications in military surveillance, mineralogy, food processing, agriculture, healthcare, and research
- Country specific data and analysis for the United States, Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Middle East and Africa
- Coverage of history, evolution and future outlook and expectations of hyperspectral imaging
- Analyses of various types of hyperspectral imaging and determination of the market dynamics for each of the equipment type
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and evaluation of factors impacting the market
- Complete understanding of the key technologies like spatial scanning and spectral scanning and detailed description of benchtop camera, outdoor camera, airborne camera and hyperspectral software
- Comparison of hyperspectral imaging with multispectral imaging
- Snapshot of quotes by key opinion leaders
- Company profiles of the major players of the industry including Brimrose Corp. of America, GE Healthcare Inc., IMEC, Northrop Grumman Corp., and UTC Aerospace Systems
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Intended Audience
- Information Sources
- Regional Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Market Definition and the Evolution of Hyperspectral Imaging
- Future Outlook and Expectations
- Comparison with Multispectral Imaging
- Value Chain
- Market Dynamics
- Factors Impacting the Hyperspectral Imaging Market
- Supplier Power
- Buyer Power
- Availability of Substitutes
- New Player Entry Routes and Barriers
- The Conclusion of All Factors
- Quotes by Key Opinion Leaders
- Byron Cheatham, Senior Vice President at CytoViva Inc.
- Kari Kataja, Optical Designer at SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd.
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
- Spatial Scanning
- Spectral Scanning
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Camera System
- Benchtop Cameras
- Outdoor Cameras
- Airborne Cameras
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
- Military Surveillance
- Food Processing
- Other Applications
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- North American Market by Technology
- North American Market by System
- North American Market by Application
- North American Market by Country
- European Market by Technology
- European Market by System
- European Market by Application
- European Market by Country
- Asia-Pacific Market by Technology
- Asia-Pacific Market by System
- Asia-Pacific Market by Application
- Asia-Pacific Market by Country
- Rest of the World
- RoW Market by Technology
- RoW Market by Camera System
- RoW Market by Application
- RoW Market by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Analysis
- Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Huge Untapped Opportunity in the Developing Countries
- Medical Applications
- Technological Advancements
- Market Share Analysis
Chapter 9 Patent Review and New Developments
- Patent Review by Country
- Important Hyperspectral Imaging Patents
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Brimrose Corp. of America
- Chemimage Corp.
- Cytoviva Inc.
- Galileo Group, Inc.
- Geospectral Imaging, Inc.
- Ge Healthcare Inc.
- Hansa Luftbild Group
- Headwall Photonics Inc.
- Itres Research Ltd.
- Middleton Spectral Vision
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd.
- Surface Optics Corp.
- Telops Inc.
- UTC Aerospace Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xssl3n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005434/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electrical Engineering
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 04:52 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 04:52 AM