Global Food Robotics Market - Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 12, 2018--The “Global Food Robotics Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global food robotics market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 12.50% during the forecast period 2017-2024.
Increasing demand for packaged food is one of the major factors that contribute towards the growth of global food robotics market during the forecast period.
Food safety regulations increase the demand for food robots in order to ensure safety and security of the food product. Increasing regulations for food safety is one of the major factors that are expected to promote the growth of global food robotics market during the forecast period.
However, lack of skilled workforce in emerging economies is one of the major factors restraining the growth of global food robotics market during the forecast period.
Articulated robot is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to factors such as wide variety of payload capacities of articulated robots, etc.
DriversIncreasing Regulations for Food Safety Increasing Demand for Packaged Food Rising Need for Automation Development of Innovative Products
RestraintsLack of Skilled Workforce in Emerging Economies
OpportunitiesIncreasing Production of Low Cost Robots Increasing Functionality of Robots
ChallengesHigh Installation Cost of Robotic Systems
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Food Robotics Market, By Type
5. Global Food Robotics Market, By Payload
6. Global Food Robotics Market, By Application
7. Global Food Robotics Market, By End-Use Industry
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Geographic Analysis
10. Company ProfilesABB Group (Switzerland) Aris B.V. (Netherlands) Bastian Solutions Inc. (U.S.) Chowbotics Inc. (U.S.) Fanuc Corporation (Japan) Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan) Kuka AG (Germany) Mayekawa Mfg. Co. Ltd. (Japan) Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan) Rockwell Automation Incorporated (U.S.) Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan) Soft Robotics, Inc. (U.S.) Staubli International AG (Switzerland) Universal Robotics A/S (Denmark) Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5d9qpk/global_food?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181012005310/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/12/2018 11:05 AM/DISC: 10/12/2018 11:05 AM