Xylene Market in China: Business Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Xylene Market in China: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report presents an analysis of the xylene market in China.
Scope of the report:
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in China
- Xylene market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the xylene market in China.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. XYLENE MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of xylene market
2.2. Producers of xylene, including contact details and product range
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN XYLENE
3.1. Export and import of o-Xylene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of m-Xylene: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of p-Xylene: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. XYLENE CONSUMERS IN CHINESE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Xylene in China
5.2. Xylene consumers in China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/spfdsj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005567/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Petrochemicals ,Solvents ,Oilfield Chemicals
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 10:50 AM/DISC: 05/08/2019 10:50 AM