Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market Outlook to 2023: Key Players are Alfa Scientific Designs, Abbott and Creative Diagnostics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2018--The “Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Rapid Diagnostic Kits market is expected to reach US$28.885 billion by 2023 from US$18.725 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.49%.
The market is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period owing to the high demand for the preventive management and rising awareness regarding early diagnosis of diseases across the globe.
Technological advancements and continuous new product launches will also boost the growth of the market during the given forecast period.
Rising demand of the home based POC diagnostic kits will also fuel the growth of the Rapid Diagnostic Kits. However, Lack of awareness regarding newer rapid diagnostic tests coupled with the failure to eliminate the need for microscopy diagnosis might restrain the growth of the market during the given time frame.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Abbott and Creative Diagnostics among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market Forecast by Technology
6. Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market Forecast by Application
7. Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market Forecast by End Users
8. Global Rapid Diagnostic Kits Market Forecast by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company ProfilesCreative Diagnostics Abbott NanoRepro AG Atlas Medical UK CorisBioconcept SPRL F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Meridian Bioscience Inc. McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc. ACON Laboratories Inc. Alfa Scientific Designs Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f3485/global_rapid?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181219005814/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/19/2018 04:18 PM/DISC: 12/19/2018 04:19 PM