2-Day Programme: The Role of an Effective HR Advisor (London, United Kingdom - May 16-17, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--The “The Role of an Effective HR Advisor” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Are you an HR assistant looking to develop your skills to take your career to the next level?
This programme will build on your skill set and experience, and give you the knowledge to fully understand the role and responsibilities of an HR Advisor. Providing an effective Human Resource service to businesses is the principal goal of all HR teams.
The HR department is responsible for making sure the organisation is able to meet business needs through the management of the company’s most valuable resource - its employees. Overseeing the biggest item on the budget comes with responsibility for ensuring the best blend of skills and talents with timely interventions and effective support. The role of the HR Advisor is pivotal in making this happen.
This practical two-day programme is a must-attend event for any newly promoted or aspiring HR advisers, as well as those looking for a refresher. The seminar will focus on the key skills needed by the HR adviser, as well as the practical duties required by the role.
There will be a range of participative activities focusing on the processes of recruitment, induction of new starters, performance review processes, performance management challenges, reviewing and implementing policies and managing others. Plus there will be time to consider the implications of Brexit on the HR function.
Benefits of attending:
- Develop and action effective HR policies and procedures
- Examine and implement recruitment procedures to create high levels of return on investment
- Establish strong bonds of commitment with new staff to reduce attrition rates
- Identify organisational learning needs and how these impact the bottom line
- Understand the importance of having the right staff, with the right skills, in the right roles
- Guide managers in the practical application of performance reviews and understand the links to overall organisation performance
- Support line managers in the handling of formal disciplinary procedures protecting both them and your organisation from legal challenges
- Enhance your people skills to work with HR administrative staff and processes to achieve a one-stop shop approach to transactional HR.
Who Should Attend?
- New and existing HR staff
- HR Advisors and Officers
- Aspiring HR Assistants
Module One - The importance of the role of the HR Advisor
Module Two - Recruiting and selecting talent
Module Three - Remuneration and rewards
Module Four - Managing staff performance
Module Five - Identifying, planning and implementing training needs
Module Six - Reviewing, updating and implementing policies
Module Seven - Managing and working with others - both internal and external
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/50kv1e
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005456/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Personnel and Human Resources
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 05:37 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 05:37 AM