Global Blockchain Applications 2018: Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 24, 2018--The “Global Blockchain Applications, 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blockchain has been receiving much attention over the past two years. It was originally considered as synonymous with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. However, with time, the technology has started to find its way into many other applications. The future of Blockchain is one of growth and adoption in multiple domains.
This study seeks to provide an overview on the Blockchain technology and how this technology is gaining customer confidence, facilitating its application in various verticals and applications.
This study includes a description of the technology, an insight into how it is evolving, and an understanding of the innovation around it. This study also provides an overview of the different companies providing Blockchain technology in different applications and an understanding of how it is being applied in transportation/logistics, financial services, retail, real estate, food and drugs, Internet of Things, sharing economy, and energy industries.
The research finds that blockchain technologies have started making headway into multiple applications across industries. Although still relatively nascent, the interest in the use of the technology has exploded in 2017 and early 2018. The use of the technology has found its way into the Internet of Things applications, supply chain, insurance, asset management, and other financial services. More and more innovative uses of blockchains are being explored every day.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings
2. Introduction to BlockchainAbout Blockchain Why is Blockchain So Secure?
3. Innovation of BlockchainBlockchain Blockchain 2.0 Private, Consortium, and Public Blockchains Other Forms of Consensus Potential of Blockchain
4. Disruption of IndustriesIndustries at a Glance Key Players at a Glance Transport and Logistics Blockchain to Support Global Trade Financial Services (Global Transactions) Universal Payment Platform Retail Industry Blockchain-based Retail Platform Blockchain in Physical Retail Store Real Estate (RE) Industry Blockchain Real Estate Energy Management Revolution of the Energy Industry Food and Drug Traceability Effective Traceability Sharing Economy A True Sharing Economy Internet of Things (IoT) Decentralized IoT Blockchain X IoT
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity across Industries Strategic Imperatives for Enterprises
6. Conclusion - Future of BlockchainGrowth Factors Food for Thought Legal Disclaimer
7. AppendixList of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8kqpg/global_blockchain?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180724005855/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/24/2018 02:06 PM/DISC: 07/24/2018 02:06 PM