Kemper Announces Quarterly Dividend
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable on May 28, 2019, to its shareholders of record as of May 13, 2019.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With nearly $12 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Through our businesses, Kemper:
- Offers insurance for auto, home, life, health and valuables
- Services 6.3 million policies
- Is represented by more than 30,000 agents and brokers
- Employs over 8,100 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Is licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501006056/en/
CONTACT: Investors: Michael Marinaccio
News Media: Barbara Ciesemier
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ILLINOIS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FINANCE INSURANCE
SOURCE: Kemper Corporation
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 05:11 PM/DISC: 05/01/2019 05:11 PM