$15+ Billion China IVD Market by 2025: Trends, Regulations, Reimbursement & Key Player Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2019--The “China IVD Market, Share, Trends, Regulations, Reimbursement & Key Players Analysis - Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is likely to exceed US$ 15 Billion mark by 2025.
China is a large and fast-growing in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market - in fact, only second to the United States in terms of value. Historically, large multinational companies have dominated the IVD market in China; today, domestic companies such as Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering (KHB) being one of the largest - are now gaining market share.
China represents one of the largest clinical laboratory markets in the Asia-Pacific region, and the fastest growing among the top ten IVD country markets. China’s quickly aging population means the country is experiencing an explosion of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products.
Further, the average Chinese consumer is now willing and able to pay more for healthcare than a decade years ago. Hence, China has the potential for more dramatic growth in the future.
China IVD Market Segment Wise Analysis
- Immunoassay captures the maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Clinical Chemistry holds the 2nd position in China IVD market being followed by Molecular Testing.
- The molecular testing market in China is expected to show double digits growth rate during the forecasted period.
- China SMBG market is dominated by foreign IVD companies such as Roche.
- Microbiology and Hematology segments are competing closely with each other to grab the maximum share of the pie.
- Point of Care Testing accounts for the least share of the China IVD market.
- China IVD Market Company Analysis
- Roche captures the maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Sysmex Corporation and Mindary Medical are other top two players in the China IVD market.
- Sysmex is expanding its business portfolio in China, such as by entering the immunochemistry field there in 2015.
- At present, many local players are present in China IVD market and their combined market share is likely to exceed 54 percent by 2025.
This 106 Page report with 34 Figures and 3 Tables has been analyzed from 10 View Points:
1) China IVD Market and Forecast (2009 - 2024)
2) China IVD Market Share and Forecast (2009 - 2024)
3) China IVD Market & Forecast - By Segment (2009 - 2024)
4) Development Environment and Regulatory Status in China IVD market
5) China IVD Market & Forecast - Key Players Sales Analysis (2010 - 2024)
6) Registration for In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
7) Regulatory History/Status/Trends in China IVD Market
8) Reimbursement of IVD Products in China
9) Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
10) China IVD Industry Drivers & Challenges
China IVD Market - By Application Segments
1. Clinical Chemistry Market
2. Immunoassay Market
3. Hematology Market
4. Coagulation Market
5. Microbiology Market
6. Molecular Testing Market
7. Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market
8. Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market
China IVD Sales & Forecast - Key Players Analysis
1. Roche Diagnostic
2. Abbott Laboratories
3. Sysmex Corporation
4. Mindray Medical International Limited
5. Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
Profiles of Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies in China
- Zhejiang Di’an Diagnostics Technology Co. Ltd.
- ADICON Clinical Laboratories
- Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
- Kindstar Global (Privately held)
- BGI-Shenzhen (Privately held)
- OriGene Technologies (Privately held)
1. Executive Summary
2. China IVD Market and Market Share Analysis (2009 - 2025)
2.1 China IVD Market and Forecast
2.2 China IVD Market Share and Forecast
2.3 China IVD Company Share and Forecast
3. China IVD - Segments Wise Market and Forecast (2009 - 2025)
3.1 China Clinical Chemistry Market and Forecast
3.2 China Immunoassay Market and Forecast
3.3 China Hematology Market and Forecast
3.4 China Coagulation Market and Forecast
3.5 China Microbiology Market and Forecast
3.6 China Molecular Testing Market and Forecast
3.7 China Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market and Forecast
3.8 China Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market and Forecast
4. Development Environment of Chinese IVD Industry
4.1 State Healthcare Reforms
4.2 State Citizen-Benefiting Policies
4.3 Requirements of Hospital Upgrading
5. Profile of In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents Registration Control
5.1 Classification of In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
5.2 Regulatory History in China IVD Market
5.3 Regulatory Status in China IVD Market
5.4 Regulatory Trend in China IVD Market
6. Registration for In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
6.1 Registration and Filing
6.2 Filing Obligation for Clinical Trials
6.3 Clinical Trial Institutions
6.4 Elimination of IVD Loophole for Research
6.5 Change of Manufacturing Address
6.6 Change of Main Supplier of An Antigen or Antibody
6.7 China In Vitro Diagnostics Registration Update
7. Reimbursement of IVD Products in China
8. China IVD Market - Key Players Sales Analysis (2010 - 2025)
8.1 Roche Diagnostic - China IVD Sales and Forecast
8.2 Abbott Laboratories - China IVD Sales and Forecast
8.3 Sysmex Corporation - China IVD Sales and Forecast
8.4 Mindray Medical International Limited - China IVD Sales and Forecast
8.5 Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd. - China IVD Sales & Forecast
8.6 Others - China IVD Sales and Forecast
9. Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
9.1 Dian Diagnostics Group Co. Ltd. (Formerly Zhejiang Di’an Diagnostics Technology Co. Ltd.)
9.2 ADICON Clinical Laboratories (Privately held)
9.3 Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
9.4 Kindstar Global (Privately held)
9.6 OriGene Technologies
10. China IVD Industry Drivers
10.1 Government Efforts to Regulate Laboratory testing
10.2 Increasing Number of Private Hospitals & Independent Testing Laboratories
10.3 Chinese Government Policies Encourage Investment in IVD
11. China IVD Industry Challenge
11.1 Lack of Expertise in Advanced Technology in the Local Companies
11.2 Price Pressures Limits the Participation of Multinational IVD Companies in the China IVD Market
11.3 Reimbursement Rates of Different Products Varies in Different Provinces
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j8v238/15_billion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190226005900/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:In Vitro Diagnostics
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/26/2019 11:41 AM/DISC: 02/26/2019 11:42 AM