Bioanalytical Testing Services - Global Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 10, 2019--The “Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Molecule Type (Small Molecule, and Large Molecule), By Test Type (ADME, PK, PD, Bioavailability, Bioequivalence), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global bioanalytical testing services market size is anticipated to reach USD 4.83 billion by 2026. It is projected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
The economic efficiency offered for outsourcing as compared to conducting an in-house study is encouraging the outsourcing of these services that is expected to boost the demand.
Innovation or new Molecule development is directly proportional to the demand for testing services. Due to pricing concerns, competitive pressures, and lead-time to market, companies are opting for outsourcing of bioanalytical testing services. The growing focus on customized care as well as on technological advancements are lowering the molecule lifecycle, which has resulted into rapid development of new molecules.
Performance of the market players in the pharmaceutical analytical testing domain is greatly influenced by the demand from end-user. Due to the increasing awareness level, intense market efforts, government initiatives, and improving accessibility; consumers, these days, are more anxious about personal care, leading to higher consumption of pharmaceutical products. The rising consumption is projected to drive the bioanalytical testing services market over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Small molecule bioanalytical testing services held a lucrative share in 2018, attributed to the maximum generic and branded drug compounds coming under this category.
- Bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) studies led in 2018 owing to the great adoption in generic drug manufacturing. Moreover, emergence of biosimilars is anticipated to further propel the demand for BA and BE over the forecast period.
- North America led the global bioanalytical testing services market in 2018, attributed to the fact that it is one of the top manufacturing hubs for highly reliable, complex, and high-end pharmaceuticals.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising investments from many developed countries coupled with various amendments in clinical trials evaluation standards according to the global platform.
- Some of the key players include PPD; ICON plc; Covance Inc.; LabCorp; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; inVentiv Health; SGS SA; Toxikon, Inc.; Intertek group; and Pace Analytical Services, LLC. Collaborations. Service portfolio expansion and mergers and acquisitions are the key strategic undertakings by these players.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Report Scope
1.1 Segment Market Scope
1.2 Regional Scope
Chapter 2 Methodology
2.1 Research Methodology
2.2 Information or Data Analysis
2.3 Market Formulation & Validation
2.4 Region Wise Market Calculation
2.5 Model Details
2.6 List of Secondary Sources
2.7 List of Primary Sources
2.8 List of Abbreviations
Chapter 3 Objectives
Chapter 4 Executive Summary
4.1 Market Outlook
4.2 Segment Outlook
4.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 5 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Variables, Trends & Scope
5.1 Market Lineage Outlook
5.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
5.3 Product Pipeline Analysis, by Stage
5.4 User Perspective Analysis
5.5 List of Key End-users, by region / by product / by country
5.6 Regulatory Framework
5.7 Market Variable Analysis
5.8 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Analysis Tools
Chapter 6 Bioanalytical Testing Services: Molecule Type Segment Analysis
6.1 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Definition & Scope
6.2 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Segment Dashboard
6.3 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Market Share Analysis, 2018 & 2026
6.4 Small Molecule
6.5 Large Molecule
Chapter 7 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Test Type Segment Analysis
7.1 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Definition & Scope
7.2 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Segment Dashboard
7.3 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Market Share Analysis, 2018 & 2026
7.4 Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion (ADME) Testing
7.5 PK Testing
7.6 PD Testing
7.7 Bioavailability Testing
7.8 Bioequivalence Testing
7.9 Others Testing
Chapter 8 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Crisscross Matrix
8.1 Small Molecule
8.2 Large Molecule
Chapter 9 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Regional Analysis
9.1 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Definition & Scope
9.2 Regional Market Snapshot
9.3 Regional Market Share and Leading Players, 2018
9.4 SWOT Analysis, by Factor (Political & Legal, Economic and Technological)
9.5 Bioanalytical Testing Services Market: Market Share Analysis, 2018 & 2026
9.6 North America
9.8 Latin America
Chapter 10 Competitive Analysis
10.1 Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, By Key Market Participants
10.2 Company/Competition Categorization (Key Innovators, Market Leaders, Emerging Players)
10.3 Vendor Landscape
10.4 Public Companies
10.5 Private Companies
10.6 Supplier Ranking
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
11.1 Strategic Framework
Chapter 12 KOL Commentary
Chapter 13 Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3mcjdd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190410005549/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/10/2019 09:45 AM/DISC: 04/10/2019 09:45 AM