Emerging Asia-Pacific OTT Services Market 2019: Focus on Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand & Vietnam - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2019--The “The Connected Consumer Survey 2018: OTT Services in Emerging Asia-Pacific” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in emerging Asia-Pacific. In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of over-the-top (OTT) communications and paid-for online video services.
- Identifies which communications apps are used most in emerging Asia-Pacific
- Highlights the pockets of growth that remain in the OTT communication market
- Identifies which app features are used most on communication apps
- Discusses the ways in which consumers balance the use of OTT communications with that of traditional services
- Identifies which paid-for online video services are the most popular in emerging Asia-Pacific
- Discusses the ways in which consumers balance the use of paid-for online video services with that of pay TV and free-to-air video services.
Survey Data Coverage:
The research was conducted between August and October 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in emerging Asia-Pacific. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country.
Key Questions Answered In This Report
- Which OTT communication and paid-for online video apps are used most in emerging Asia-Pacific?
- Where is there potential for growth in the OTT communication and paid for online video space?
- Which features are most frequently used on OTT communication apps?
- How do smartphone users in emerging Asia-Pacific balance their use of paid-for video services, traditional pay TV and free-to-air services?
- Is there any remaining potential for monetisation for mobile operators?
Who Should Read This Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, and the changing role of operators as communications and video service providers.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities in mobile communications and paid-for online video services.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to better address market opportunities in mobile services related to communication and entertainment services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. OTT communication and paid-for online video services
3. Methodology and panel information
4. About the author and publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5gnnb/emerging?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190305005479/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telecommunications and Networks
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/05/2019 07:18 AM/DISC: 03/05/2019 07:18 AM