Growth Opportunities in the Global Cell Therapy Market, Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2018--The “Growth Opportunities in the Global Cell Therapy Market, Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pharmaceuticals industry is continuously evolving to meet the requirements of a changing disease landscape. With the increasing prevalence of chronic infectious diseases and cancer, market needs are shifting from traditional small molecules to novel large molecule therapies, with cell therapies dominating the space. This study presents an overview of the global cell therapy landscape, with emphasis on the key trends and growth opportunities shaping the market. It highlights the emerging business models supporting the development and manufacture of these novel therapies.
Due to the dynamic market landscape, Big pharma/bio-pharma players are looking to adopt a collaborative business approach by either signing co-development/co-commercialization agreements or acquiring smaller niche players to gain a competitive advantage with respect to specific therapy areas or technology. The study also highlights some of the innovative payment models that will enhance patient access to these high-value therapies. In addition to the above-mentioned strategic analysis, the emerging business models of risk sharing and fast to market are also examined.
The study aims to identify some of the key growth opportunities for the next few years. It presents revenue analysis of the global cell therapy market at global and regional levels. It presents some of the key market drivers and restraints that affect growth. Additionally, it gives an insight into the leading future trends shaping the global market and their long-term implications. There is also focus on the regulatory challenges faced by disruptive players in terms of market expansion or supporting drug development across emerging markets including China and South Korea.
Key Issues AddressedHow has the market for cell therapies evolved over the years? What is the future market potential? What are the most promising segments? Which segment is attracting the most interest in terms of funding and innovation? What are the current and future trends impacting the cell therapy market growth? What emerging business models are set to transform the market landscape? What are some of the key regulatory challenges affecting the cell therapy market? Who are the key participants making an impact on this market? What are the market gaps that need to be addressed and are drawing new entrants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive DashboardPurpose of this Experiential Study 5-Step Process to Transformational Growth Scope and Segmentation Key Takeaways - How is this Market Important to You? Market Segmentation - Next Wave of Cell Therapy Key Findings Market Engineering Measurements 8 Big Market Themes Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Growth Environment - Market OverviewMethodology Executive Summary - Market Snapshot Cell Therapy Value Chain - Sample Collection to Therapy Infusion Cycle Paradigm Shift to Chronic Disease Therapies Stem Cell versus Non-Stem Cell - Regional Highlights Competitive Landscape - Marketed Products Competitive Landscape - Pipeline Products Overall Pipeline Breakdown Potential Game Changing Therapies Drivers and Restraints Industry Challenges
3. Growth Environment - Market ForecastsMarket Engineering Measurements Revenue Forecast Assumptions Revenue Forecast Revenue Forecast Discussion
4. Growth Environment - Competitive PlaybookCompetitive Playbook - Key Market Participants by Region Lifecycle Assessment of Leading Cell Therapy Markets Market Assessment Market Assessment - The United States Market Assessment - The United Kingdom Market Assessment - Germany Market Assessment - Japan Market Assessment - China Market Assessment - South Korea Competitive Landscape Emerging Business Models in the Cell Therapy Market Case Study 1 - Novartis’ Acquisition of Avexis Case Study 2 - MaSTherCell and Zelluna Manufacturing Collaboration Case Study 3 - Celgene’s Co-development Partnership with Bluebird Bio Pitfalls to Avoid
5. Visioning ScenariosCell Therapy Market - Macro to Micro Visioning Key Future Trends Impacting the Market Alternative Payment Models - Why are they Required? Payment Models across Cell Therapy Market Key Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships Technology-focused Collaborations Therapeutic-focused Collaborations Commercialization-focused Collaborations Top Predictions for the Cell Therapy Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To ActionTransformation in Industry Ecosystem Strategic Imperatives for Growth 5 Major Growth Opportunities Growth Opportunity Matrix Growth Opportunity 1 - Curative Combination Therapies Growth Opportunity 2 - Diverse Therapeutic Focus Growth Opportunity 3 - Gaining Expertise through Collaborative Business Approach Growth Opportunity 4 - Genome Editing with CRISPR/Cas9 Growth Opportunity 5 - Reducing Time to Market through Manufacturing Automation
7. ConclusionThe Last Word Legal Disclaimer
8. AppendixAbbreviations Definitions - Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Regenerative Medicine Industry - Key Stakeholders Key Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hvdqs/growth?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181112005476/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: STEM CELLS HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY GENETICS PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/12/2018 09:54 AM/DISC: 11/12/2018 09:54 AM