North American Mobile Field Service Management Market Forecast to 2022: Growth Opportunities for Field Organizations and FSM Providers - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 19, 2018--The “North American Mobile Field Service Management Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines the evolving mobile field service management (FSM) market in North America. Mobile field service management applications are software solutions that use wireless, location, and other technologies to locate, manage, automate, and optimize remote field service workers and their work processes. These solutions are accessed in real time via a field worker’s smartphone, tablet, ruggedized mobile device, and/or wearable.
Capabilities can range from simple worker location tracking to more complex assistance such as data capture, work order management, dispatching, mobile payments, reporting and analytics, etc. Key trends, adoption dynamics, the competitive landscape, potential growth opportunities, and revenue and user forecasts are defined and discussed.
The North American Mobile Field Service Management market remains dynamic and growing. Mobilization brings the benefits of real-time information and guidance to field service technicians and their management teams. This sector is leveraging new technologies to respond to heightened customer and employee expectations around service, enhance the quality of their mobile apps, and increase revenues and profits.
At the same time, adoption barriers are becoming significantly more muted. Field organizations and vendors of field service management solutions that are lagging on mobilization run the risk of being at a competitive disadvantage in today’s high-pressure marketplace. Stakeholders that want to thrive in this market need to invest in the right tech trends, forge the right strategic partnerships, and design solutions that are easy to use and administer.
Key Issues AddressedWhat developments are disrupting the mobile field service management industry and what growth opportunities will they spark as a result? What are the major types of companies participating in this market? What key trends are driving this market? What challenges are FSM vendors facing when promoting mobile access to today’s field service organizations? How is the mobile field service management solution category evolving? Are today’s offerings meeting customer needs? How can providers establish a competitive advantage? Are participant roles - vendor, channel, technology partner - changing? How? What are the most effective distribution methods in this market, and are they expected to continue to dominate? Are vendors in this space able to go it alone or do they need partnerships to succeed? What is the forecasted level of expansion, if any, during the next four to five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary Key Findings Market Engineering Measurements CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview Market Definitions Key Questions this Study will Answer Original Solution Developers Market Distribution Channels Market Distribution Channels Discussion Key Trends
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Mobile Field Service Management Market Market Drivers Market Drivers Summary Market Restraints Market Restraints Summary
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Mobile Field Service Management Market Forecast Assumptions User and Revenue Forecast User and Revenue Forecast Discussion Pricing Trends and Forecast Pricing Trends and Forecast Discussion Percent Revenue Forecast by Distribution Channel Percent Revenue Forecast Discussion by Distribution Channel
5. Competitive Analysis - Total Mobile Field Service Management Market Transformation in the Mobile Field Service Management Industry Competitive Environment Competitive Factors and Assessment Actsoft Profile Astea International Profile AT&T Profile ClickSoftware Profile Comtech Profile FieldAware Profile Fleet Complete Profile Mobile Reach Profile Oracle Profile Salesforce Profile SAP Profile ServiceMax (GE Digital) Profile ServicePower Technologies Profile Sprint Profile TELUS Profile Trimble Profile Verizon Profile
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action - Mobile Field Service Management Providers Growth Opportunity 1 - Augmented Reality Growth Opportunity 2 - Predictive Field Service Growth Opportunity 3 - Contractor Management Growth Opportunity 4 - Vertical-Specific Offerings Growth Opportunity 5 - End-Customer Portals Strategic Imperatives for Mobile FSM Providers
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxh5sk/north_american?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181119005448/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/19/2018 09:39 AM/DISC: 11/19/2018 09:39 AM