Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 Featuring Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, F2G, Valley Fever Solutions, and Viamet Pharmaceuticals - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Coccidioidomycosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Coccidioidomycosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Coccidioidomycosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Jun 07, 2018: Amplyx Announces Presentations on APX001 at American Society for Microbiology Microbe 2018 and the 20th Symposium on Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
- Jul 13, 2017: FDA Grants Fast Track Designation to VT-1598 for Treatment of Valley Fever
- May 17, 2017: Viamet To Present Data on VT-1598 at The American Society for Microbiology’s ASM Microbe 2017 Conference
- Nov 16, 2016: FDA Grants Orphan Drug Designation to Amplyx Pharmaceuticals for APX001 for Treatment of Multiple Invasive Fungal and Mold Infections
- Sep 15, 2016: FDA Grants QIDP Designation to VT-1598 for Treatment of Valley Fever
- Jun 14, 2016: Amplyx Pharmaceuticals Announces Qualified Infectious Disease Product Designation for APX001 in Three Life-threatening Fungal Infections
- May 25, 2016: Viamet Receives Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA for VT-1598 for the Treatment of Coccidioidomycosis
- May 20, 2015: Viamet Announces NIH Grant for Compounds Directed at Valley Fever
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- F2G Ltd.
- Valley Fever Solutions Inc.
- Viamet Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lslp70
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005561/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Diseases Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 08:28 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 08:28 AM