Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/11/2019
• Nicole Marie O’Malley and Aaron John Shapiro, both of South Abington Twp.
• Scott Michael Allen and Carrie Leah Snyder, both of Jermyn.
• Kathleen Marie Noone and Reid Douglas Holcomb, both of Dalton.
• Deanna Elizabeth Wesley and Alexis Juliette Echols, both of Dickson City.
• Kristen Marie Maresca, North Arlington, N.J., and Joseph Lincoln Sorbera III, Kearny, N.J.
• Jeffrey Lake and Devin Elaine Cebulko, both of Scranton.
• Kara Lynn Cordaro and Ryan Michael Rempe, both of Olyphant.
• Kathleen Mary Shemanski and James T. Moro, both of Carbondale.
• Michael V. Kinney and Karyna Marie Butler, both of Old Forge.
• Matthew Richard Jones, South Abington Twp., and Lindsey Courtright, Scranton.
• Samuel J. Prisco and Tara Kathleen Donnelly, both of Clarks Summit.
• John P. O’Boyle, Dunmore, and Mary Jo Walsh, Clarks Summit.
• Mickalena Helen Rulis and Jonathan Thomas McDonough, both of Carbondale.
• Albert T. Valashinas, Clarks Summit, and Debra A. Barborek, Pittston.
• Kelly Noel Sokol, Old Forge, and Christopher Joseph Gasper, Jessup.
• Charise Rose Mancuso and Anthony Domenic Demeo, both of Archbald.
• Francis Charles Caramanno, Scranton, and Kristal Kathryn Griffiths, Dunmore.
• Ryan Michael Rosengrant and Jessica Taylor Pugh, both of Scranton.
• Nancy A. Talopa, executrix of the estate of Donald J. Strasburger, Scranton, to Ankitkumar and Suryakant R. Patel; a property at 217 Stafford Ave., Scranton, for $91,000.
• JP Homes Inc., Maple Glen, to Robert and Johanna Jones, Scranton; a property at Penn Avenue, Scranton, for $40,000.
• Keyser Terrace Inc., Scranton, to Samantha Marie Weiksner, Scranton; a property in Scranton for $30,000.
• Gene E. and Barbara Goldenziel, Naples, Fla., to Ankur Shah and Tejal Mehta, Covington Twp.; a property at 1012 Victoria Lane, Waverly Twp., for $457,500.
• Scott D. Lombardi and Brigid Suraci Thomas, Archbald, to Lawrence and Danielle Gliniecki, Dunmore; a property at 105 Oakhill Drive, Archbald, for $264,000.
• Pro-Ko Properties Inc., Plains Twp., to Brianne Rose Mignano, Thornhurst Twp.; a property at 111 Country Club Drive, Thornhurst Twp., for $49,900.
• Linda C. Markle, administratix of the estate of Frank William Markle Jr., Archbald, to John Shnipes Jr. and John Schnipes Sr., Archbald; and Deanna M. Olshefski, Clifford Twp.; two parcels in Archbald for $34,000.
• Robin P. Feerrar to Keith Worthington Evans; a property at 3700 Wylam Ave., Moosic, for $162,000.
• John Marchese, New York, N.Y., to Tessa Elizabeth Burroughs, Scranton; a property at 509 Third St., Dunmore, for $144,300.
• Henry W. Kakareka Jr., Covington Twp., v. Tammy L. Kakareka, Madison Twp.; married Sept. 29, 2001, in Moscow; Tammy Lee Clause, attorney.
• Stephanie Robbins, Carbondale, v. Thomas Robbins, Scranton; married June 2, 2012, in Manassas, Va.; pro se.
• Tyrone Bacon, Dickson City, v. Thalia Bacon, Dickson City; married March 8, 2017, in Dunmore; pro se.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Linda L. Clark, trading as Sharp Dressed Dog, 408 Stephenson St., Duryea; $1,532.73.
• Swift Fence Inc., 4000 Fourth St., Moosic; $32,198.19.
• Cheryl Sweeney, trading as Original Jitty Joes, 4211 Birney Ave., Moosic; $1,472.96.
• CPG International LLC, 888 N. Keyser Ave., Scranton; $217,855.27.
• Mays Equipment Corp., 2311 Motichka Road, Moscow; $2,587.86.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Brian Martin Rade, 38, 473 Laurel Road, Spring Brook Twp., stopped Oct. 28 by Dickson City police.
• Jerry Lee Ross, 29, 163 Acorn Lane, Stroudsburg, stopped Dec. 10 by state police.
• James Joseph Davis, 34, 426 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, stopped Nov. 28 by Blakely police.
• Steven M. Grow, 29, 607 Second St., West Pittston, stopped June 10 by state police.
• Gina T. Stombaugh, 53, 706 Hallstead St., Dickson City, stopped Sept. 15 by Dickson City police.
• Shawn Quinn-White, 22, 6611 Buskin Lane, Glen Burnie, Md., stopped Sept. 1 by Taylor police.
• John J. Muha, 76, 204 Dunn Ave., Old Forge, stopped Oct. 24 by Old Forge police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Viktor Carl Nowack, 28, 7902 Tressel Court, Severn, Md., arrested Jan. 1 by Scranton police for resisting arrest/other law enforcement, disorderly conduct/engaging in fighting and public drunkenness and similar misconduct.
• Noah Angerson, 19, 519 Park St., Moosic, arrested Oct. 9 by Scranton police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Lynne M. Wilczynski, 61, 130 Knapich Road, Shickshinny, arrested Nov. 27 by Scranton police for retail theft/taking merchandise.
• George E. Wagner, also known as George Wagner, 435 Pear St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Wendy A. Carlin, 929 River St., Scranton.