Global Wireless POS Terminals Market by Type, Component, Technology, Industry and Region (2019-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 26, 2019--The “Wireless POS Terminals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global wireless POS terminals market was worth US$ 6.8 Billion in 2018. The market value is projected to reach US$ 12.9 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.2% during 2019-2024.
The introduction of Personal Identification Number (PIN) and chip-embedded payment cards have minimized security-related concerns, thereby creating a positive outlook for the global wireless POS terminals market.
Moreover, the sales of POS terminals are being boosted by the increasing wireless connectivity coupled with the availability of peripheral devices, scanners, card readers, and printers. In addition to this, the affordable and portable nature of these terminals is a major advantage which helps in reducing the operation cost for retailers.
Further, ultra-portable forms of these systems are being introduced by manufacturers. For instance, they have produced POS terminals with the size of a credit card. Apart from this, the number of people using their existing tablet/system as a POS terminal with the help of specialized software is rapidly increasing.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global wireless POS terminals market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the global wireless POS terminals market on the basis of region?
- What is the breakup of the global wireless POS terminals on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the global wireless POS terminals on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the global wireless POS terminals on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the global wireless POS terminals on the basis of industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global wireless POS terminals market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global wireless POS terminals market?
- What is the structure of the global wireless POS terminals market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global wireless POS terminals market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Wireless POS Terminals Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Industry
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Portable Countertop and Pin Pad
6.3 Smart POS
7 Market Breakup by Component
7.2 POS Software and Services
8 Market Breakup by Technology
8.1 NFC Terminal
8.2 Non-NFC Terminal
9 Market Breakup by Industry
9.5 Sports and Entertainment
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 Asia Pacific
10.2 North America
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 Global Wireless POS Terminals Industry: SWOT Analysis
12 Global Wireless POS Terminals Industry: Value Chain Analysis
13 Global Wireless POS Terminals Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Global Wireless POS Terminals Industry: Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.3 First Data
15.3.4 PAX Global Technology
15.3.5 NCR Corporation
15.3.6 Diebold Nixdorf
15.3.9 Castles Technology
15.3.12 Cegid Group
15.3.13 Squirrel Systems
15.3.14 Newland Payment Technology
15.3.15 Citixsys Americas
15.3.17 Revel Systems
15.3.19 TouchBistro Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r8cxm/global_wireless?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190226005523/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Point of Sale Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/26/2019 05:09 AM/DISC: 02/26/2019 05:09 AM