Global Cloud-Enabling Technologies Market Report 2018-2023: Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2018--The “Global Cloud-Enabling Technologies Market - By Deployment Type (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), Service Model Type, Technology Type, End Users and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The cloud-enabling technology market is expected to register a CAGR of over 8.26% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The market for cloud-enabling technologies is increasing at high rate across the world, owing to the emergence of advanced cloud platforms, which helps to develop new cloud technology.
Advanced cloud technology services allow thousands of customers to use similar resources aiding companies to reduce their expenses. Cloud enables technology to adapt quickly to the changing landscape and in meeting the new requirements. Cloud service providers made sure that the applications can be easily configured and build entirely solutions in a very short time. All these factors aid the organization to focus on their core competency, which in turn, results in their overall growth.
All the above factors have been significant growth aspects for the cloud enable technology market on a global arena.
Public Cloud is Expected to Have High Growth in the Market Owing to Cost Cutting Efficiencies
The public cloud is based on the standard cloud computing platforms these type of services is comparatively inexpensive to the private cloud, as the cloud is shared among multiple users. Companies are now shifting toward Public Clouds to reduce the cost and overhead expenses.
However, security concerns over data are hindering the growth in this segment. However, with the continuous development and innovations in the technology and service providers around the globe are offering better security with end-to-end encryption and monitoring services.
Market DevelopmentsIBM and CA Technologies have done partnership to do the product innovation in the cloud and DevOps landscape. With this partnership, it will help organizations clients to develop, test, and monitor applications in the mainframe. Cisco and Google have been collaborating to extend their cloud computing capabilities over the hybrid cloud collaboration. Cisco has further added that the ability to run applications will help preserve the existing infrastructure while extending to cloud services. Google has started the deployment of cloud services in India. As a part of this service Google will be training the work force of major companies. Google has invested about USD 30 billion on its cloud platform.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1. Key Study Deliverables 1.2. Market Definition 1.3. Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Insights 4.1. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Overview 4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis 4.4. Industry Policies
5. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Dynamics 5.1. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Drivers 5.1.1. Increase in the Adoption of Cloud Deployment Services 5.1.2. Focus on Business Productivity 5.1.3. Growing Prominence of Cloud Technology 5.2. Cloud-Enabling Technology Market Challenges 5.2.1. Stringent Government Rules and Regulations 5.2.2. Data Security and Privacy
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Cloud-enabling Technologies Market - Segmentation 7.1. By Deployment Type 7.1.1. Public Cloud 7.1.2. Private Cloud 7.1.3. Hybrid Cloud 7.2. By Service Type 7.2.1. Platform as a Service (PaaS) 7.2.2. Software as a Service (SaaS) 7.2.3. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) 7.3. By Technology Type 7.3.1. Broadband Networks and Internet Architecture 7.3.2. Data Center Technology 7.3.3. Virtualization Technology 7.3.4. Web Technology 7.3.5. Multitenant Technology 7.4. By End-user Industry 7.4.1. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) 7.4.2. Manufacturing 7.4.3. Healthcare 7.4.4. Retail 7.4.5. Telecom and IT 7.4.6. Others 7.5. By Region 7.5.1. North America Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023) 7.5.2. Europe Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023) 7.5.3. Asia-Pacific Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023) 7.5.4. Latin America Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023) 7.5.5. Middle East & Africa Cloud-Enabling Technology Market (2018-2023)
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles 8.1. BMC Software Inc 8.2. CA Technologies 8.3. Citrix Systems Inc 8.4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP 8.5. Google LLC 8.6. IBM Corporation 8.7. Tata Consultancy Services Limited 8.8. Domo Inc 8.9. Adaptive Computing 8.10. Fujitsu Ltd 8.11. Oracle Corporation 8.12. Dell Technologies *List Not Exhaustive
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of the Cloud-enabling Technologies Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwvnz8/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005464/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cloud Computing and Storage
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT HARDWARE INTERNET NETWORKS SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/29/2018 10:00 AM/DISC: 11/29/2018 10:01 AM