Endoscopy Devices, 2019 - Worldwide Market Analysis & Forecast, 2013-2023: New Device Approvals & Increasing Health Expenditure in Developing Countries is a Major Market Driver - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 12, 2019--The “Global Endoscopy Devices Market - Analysis By Type, Application, By End User, By Region, By Country (2019 Edition): Opportunities and Forecast (2013-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Endoscopy Devices Market.
The report analyzes the Global Endoscopy Devices Market By Type (Rigid, Flexible, Capsule), By Application (Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Laparoscopy, GI Endoscopy, Others) and By End-user (Hospital, Clinic). The Global Endoscopy Devices Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the world) and By Country (U.S, Canada, Germany, U.K, Japan, China, India and Brazil) for the historical period of 2013-2017 and the forecast period of 2018-2023.
According to the report the report, the global endoscopy devices market is projected to display a modest growth represented by a CAGR of 6.4% during 2018-2023.
Over the recent years, global endoscopy devices market has been witnessing growth, on account of several driving factors including rising incidence of chronic ailments, increasing healthcare awareness amongst consumers, flourishing market for minimally invasive procedures, new device approvals along with increasing health expenditure in developing countries.
Moreover, ongoing demographic shift towards geriatric population with significant population suffering from inveterate ailments, is expected to propel the demand for endoscopy devices.
In this research report, the market is segmented on the basis of type, application and end-user. By type, the segment of flexible endoscope is predicted to hold its dominant position in the market.
Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global endoscopy devices market in 2018. However, Asia Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate. Presence of vast consumer base, particularly in emerging nations such as China and India, in addition to growing per capita expenditure on healthcare is likely to drive the regional market.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Endoscopy Devices Outlook
5. Global Endoscopy Devices Market: Growth and Forecast 5.1 By Value (2013-2017) 5.2 By Value (2018-2023)
6. Global Endoscopy Devices Market: Segment Analysis 6.1 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Size, By Type: Breakdown (%) 6.2 Global Rigid Endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.3 Global Flexible Endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.4 Global Capsule Endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.5 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Size, By Application: Breakdown (%) 6.6 Global Arthroscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.7 Global Bronchoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.8 Global Colonoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.9 Global Laparoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.10 Global GI endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.11 Global Other Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.12 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Size, By End User: Breakdown (%) 6.13 Global Hospital Endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023) 6.14 Global Clinic Endoscopy Devices Market, By Value (2013-2023)
7. Global Endoscopy Devices Market: Regional Analysis 7.1 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Size, By Region: Breakdown (%) 7.2 North America Endoscopy Devices Market: Growth and Forecast 7.3 North America Endoscopy Devices Market: Country Analysis (U.S, Canada) 7.4 Europe Endoscopy Devices Market: Growth and Forecast 7.5 Europe Endoscopy Devices Market: Country Analysis (U.K, Germany) 7.6 APAC Endoscopy Devices Market: Growth and Forecast 7.7 APAC Endoscopy Devices Market: Country Analysis (Japan, India, China) 7.8 ROW Endoscopy Devices Market: Growth and Forecast 7.9 ROW Endoscopy Devices Market: Country Analysis (Brazil)
8. Global Endoscopy Devices Market Dynamics 8.1 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Drivers 8.2 Global Endoscopy Devices Market Restraints
9. Global Endoscopy Devices Market Trends
10. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. Company Profiles 15.1 Boston Scientific Corporation 15.2 Medtronic 15.3 Olympus Corporation 15.4 Fujifilm Holdings 15.5 PENTAX Medical 15.6 Stryker Corporation 15.7 CONMED Corporation 15.8 Cook Group Incorporated 15.9 Congentix Medical 15.10 US Endoscopy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrj2kg/endoscopy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190212005416/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Endoscopy
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA SOUTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/12/2019 06:06 AM/DISC: 02/12/2019 06:06 AM