Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Market Outlook to 2023: Analysis by Diagnostic Techniques, Cancer Type, End-user and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2018--The “Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Breast Cancer Diagnosis market is expected to reach US$6.333 billion by 2023 from US$4.142 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.33%.
The breast cancer market is expected to show a robust growth during the given forecast period. The growth in the market may be attributed to the rising prevalence of the breast cancer across the globe. As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 242,476 new cases of Female Breast Cancer were reported in 2015 with 41,523 deaths in US.
Technological advancements such as introduction of hybrid imaging technique will also be augmenting the market growth during the given time. However, dearth of the skilled and trained professionals might hamper the growth of the breast cancer diagnosis market during the given time frame.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Market Forecast by Diagnostic Techniques
6. Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Market Forecast by Cancer Type
7. Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Market Forecast by End-User
8. Global Breast Cancer Diagnosis Forecast by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company ProfilesAbbott Hologic Inc. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. General Electric Company Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Koninklijke Philips N.V. Siemens AG FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation Illumina Inc. Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nxnv8x/global_breast?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181220005327/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Women’s Health
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/20/2018 06:48 AM/DISC: 12/20/2018 06:49 AM