AP NEWS

Sunny and cool through Saturday; slight chances for rain

September 27, 2018

Weather in south-central Wisconsin has turned decidedly fall like.

The National Weather Service is forecasting high temperatures in the upper 50s to mid-60s for the balance of the week, with lows dipping to the 40s and possibly the upper 30s.

The best chance for rain comes Sunday night.

The day-to-day outlook:

Wednesday night: Mostly clear, low around 47.Thursday: Partly sunny, high near 66.Thursday night: A 20 percent chance of showers before 1 a.m., low around 47.Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m., high near 58.Friday night: Partly cloudy, low around 39.Saturday: Mostly sunny, high near 57.Saturday night: A 30 percent chance of showers after 1 a.m., low around 40.Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers, high near 60.Sunday night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 51.Monday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 69.Monday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, low around 57.Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 69.

AP RADIO
Update hourly