BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A Baton Rouge man is accused of torching his new restaurant in a blaze that injured a firefighter and damaged nearby businesses.

The Louisiana State Fire Marshal's Office said 36-year-old Jonathan Paul Marino was arrested Wednesday after a months-long investigation.

Authorities say Marino purposely set fire to his new restaurant, The Cast Iron Kitchen, in March and then fraudulently collected insurance money on the destroyed building.

State Fire Marshal Chief Deputy Brant Thompson said Marino had been dealing with financial problems, and that authorities believe that motivated him to set the fire.

East Baton Rouge Parish Jail records do not list an attorney who could be reached for comment. The jail records list Marino's first name as Johnathan.