United States Sleeping Aids Market Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 9, 2019--The “Sleeping Aids Market in the United States” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses solely on products sold through domestic consumer outlets, including those marketed via drug stores, food stores, and mass merchandisers, in addition to non-traditional outlets, such as online, health food stores, convenience stores, warehouse clubs, dollar stores, and mail order, among others.
A comprehensive analysis of the U.S. Sleeping Aids industry, focusing on key trends, developments, challenges, business opportunities, and new product activity, and offers insights and information on the following:
- Industry trends
- Market size and performance
- Brand sales and share
- Company sales and share
- New product activity
- Retail distribution
- Regulatory developments
- Rx-to-OTC switch forecasts
- Five-year historical sales
- Five-year sales forecasts
Features user-friendly database that is fully searchable and exportable that contains sales data, growth, share, and forecasts for hundreds of brands and companies across more than 20 categories
The data contained in this study provides information on the entire U.S. Sleeping Aids industry sales conducted through consumer outlets for the calendar year 2017. Some sections also occasionally cover developments for 2018 and are noted as such.
The information in the report presents a comprehensive overview of the industry, including data on products and companies, organized for ready reference, as follows:
- Executive Summary. This top-line summary highlights key 2017 information and select 2018 activities and noteworthy strategic trends and issues.
- Products. This section gives thorough market profiles of 22 major product categories in 7 product classes of the industry for 2016 and 2017.
- Major Companies. Profiled here are the principal companies with U.S. Sleeping Aids sales exceeding $100 million, comprising extensive business summaries of 11 major suppliers for 2017.
- Market data refers exclusively to sales through these outlets.
- Direct and mail order sales are included, but sales to institutions, such as hospitals and nursing homes, and exports are excluded.
- All market sales data are given in manufacturers’ or factory dollars, that is, the prices received by manufacturers before wholesale and retail mark-ups.
- All companies selling branded products are considered manufacturers in this report, regardless of whether they have manufacturing facilities of their own or sell products made by other companies.
- Bayer Group
- Carlyle Group
- Church & Dwight
- Johnson & Johnson
- Perrigo Company
- Prestige Brands
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bpag8p
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190409005714/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Central Nervous System Drugs
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/09/2019 10:23 AM/DISC: 04/09/2019 10:23 AM