Global Embedded Analytics Markets to 2023 - Segmented by Solution (Software, Service) Size of Organization (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise), End-User Vertical and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 10, 2018--The “Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Solution (Software, Service) Size of Organization (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise), End User Vertical and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The embedded analytics market has been valued at USD 28.06 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 62.43 billion by 2023.
The report profiles the on cloud and on-premise providers of analytics software and service for managing business data for SMEs and large organizations.
Technological advancements and a growing awareness of the value of analytics across business applications are fueling demand for these capabilities among customers in nearly every industry as they have ability to view data in context, puts insight at the point of decision, and ultimately, leads to better outcomes.
Moreover, increasing demand for advanced analytical techniques for business data and rising data driven organizations are the primary drivers which are making businesses deploy analytics solutions, coupled with advent of big data which is supporting this need.
Key HighlightsHealthcare Sector is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate North America to Account for the Largest Share
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Solution
7. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Organization Size
8. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Deployment
9. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by End-User Vertical
10. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor ProfilesIBM Corporation Microsoft Corporation SAP SE SAS Institute MicroStrategy Incorporated Oracle Corporation Tableau Software TIBCO Software Birst Logi Analytics QlikTech International Sisense Information Builders OpenText Yellowfin International GoodData Izenda Vertica Systems WNS Global Services BrightTALK
12. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgk77p/global_embedded?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180810005228/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Information Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/10/2018 09:10 AM/DISC: 08/10/2018 09:10 AM