China Emerging Automaker Profiles 2018: Focus on Corporate Reach & Connectivity Functions - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2018--The “Emerging Automakers in China in 2018 (Corporate Reach & Connectivity Functions)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
There have emerged more than a hundred new automakers in the wake of the rapidly expanding electric vehicle market in China over the past few years, among which fifty ones or so have gained popularity. Amid the depressed economy and the waning vehicle sales, the majority of these players will suffer a setback in attempts to expand, and capital and industrial resources will thus flow to a few big ones.
19 emerging automakers are analytically selected in the report focusing on their layout in production, research and development, manufacturing, marketing and mobility, as well as configurations of their typical connected vehicle models, technology roadmaps and development strategies.
Emerging automakers did not yet slow their pace of raising funds in the past two years. Bellwethers’ financing scale jumped from more than hundreds of millions of yuan to billions of yuan before hitting tens of billions of yuan in the near future.
Most of the 19 firms have launched cars on the market since 2018. The vehicles released by YUDO Auto and Dearcc in 2017 are A0-class models. In 2018 another 7 automakers have cars delivered or to be delivered; in 2019, 6 carmakers will have launches; between 2020 and 2021, four carmakers will do so.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of the Emerging Automakers in China
2. Comparison of Telematics and Autonomous Driving
3. Cockpit Diagram of Emerging Models
4. Intelligent Connected Functions and Ratings of Typical Models
5. Emerging AutomakersAIWAYS AUTO BYTON Bordrin CHJ Automotive DEARCC Human Horizons Hybrid Kinetic Motors (HK Motors) LVCHI Auto Leap Motor Mobileye National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) NextEV NIO Capital Qiantu Motor SF Motor SITECH DEV Singulato Suzhou Tesla WAYMO WM Motor XPENG Motors YUDO New Energy Automobile (YUDO AUTO) Youxia Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nc2frl/china_emerging?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181112005381/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Manufacturing
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/12/2018 08:05 AM/DISC: 11/12/2018 08:05 AM