Worldwide Mobile Money Modernisation & Monetisation in Payment, Retail, Banking, and Commerce 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 30, 2018--The “Worldwide Mobile Money Modernisation & Monetisation in Payment, Retail, Banking, & Commerce 2018-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Presenting the latest strategy-rich modern business roadmaps for mass adoption followed by monetisation strategies in mobile money - Payment, Commerce, Banking, and Retail Markets, Worldwide between 2018-to-2025.
Banks have diluted ‘The Sandbox Model’; Operators must find New Potential Ways to stay Innovative & Relevant.
Featuring:100+ Alternatives 80+ Modern Cases/ Methods 55+ HyperGrowth Models 60+ Analysis 200+ Critical Observations & Recommendations With 1-Year Support
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Leadership & Opportunity Analysis W/Recommendations across Mobile Payments, Banking, Commerce, & Retail 2017 to 2030
3. Goal-oriented, Multi-Roadmap Modern Business Frameworks, Niche Navigation, and Executions. 2017 & Beyond
4. Hypergrowth 2.0.: ModernMobile Finance (MMFS), Advanced Business Conglomeration, & Niche Navigation for Enhanced Market Share & Revenues. 2017 & Beyond
5. Live Projects: Selected Modern Mobile Money Profiles to Suit Your Market Positioning & Investments
6. Global Mobile Money Demand Estimates: Opportunity Analysis, & Forecasts. 2018 & Beyond
7. Mobile Money X-Tra Miles: Conclusions, Recommendations, & Protentions. 2021 & Beyond
Companies MentionedASOS Acorns Affirm Africa Atom Bank Billmatrix Billpay Bitpesa Conekta Credit Karma Credit Sesame Daviplata Development of Tenpay Overtime Freecharge Freelancer Hello Paisa Icushy Indosat Instamojo Moven Movil Cash Movilway Mpay Mpeso mVisa NAB Bank & Visa O2 Paypoint Payso Paytm Payzapp Payzippy Wolaidai Zain Wallet and many, many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6n4jp/worldwide_mobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180830005849/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:M-Commerce,Mobile and Contactless Payments,Retail Banking
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BANKING FINANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/30/2018 04:45 PM/DISC: 08/30/2018 04:45 PM