Analyzing the Casinos & Gambling Industry in the U.S. 2018 - Featuring Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas Sands Corporation, MGM Resorts International, the New York State Lottery, and many others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 25, 2018--The “Analyzing the Casinos & Gambling Industry in the U.S. 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
After experiencing good growth in the starting of 2010, the U.S. gambling and casinos industry has been stagnating in recent years and it is expected to further decline in the coming years to 2022.
As more and more states consider making online gambling and sports betting legal, the online gambling sector is expanding like never before. This has left traditional forms of gambling behind, causing a stagnation in the industry.
The industry has a handful of big names that dominate the gambling and casinos industry not just in the U.S., but worldwide. The U.S. gaming industry is dominated by Las Vegas.
On the other hand, regional markets are struggling with losses made in the past years. Improvement on the Las Vegas Strip, which results in more jobs and increased pay, is the primary driver behind the stabilization of the Las Vegas gambling sector.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Casinos & Gaming Industry
4. Factors Impacting the Industry
5. Casinos & Gambling Industry in North America
6. Casinos & Gambling Industry in the U.S.
7. Casinos & Gambling Industry in the United States: Porter’s Five Forces Strategy Analysis
8. U.S. Online Gambling Industry
9. Major Industry PlayersCaesars Entertainment Corporation Las Vegas Sands Corporation MGM Resorts International William Hill Plc Aristocrat Leisure Limited Crown Resorts Limited Florida State Lottery Gamehost Inc. Great Canadian Gaming Corporation New York State Lottery
10. Analysis of the 10 Biggest Casinos in the U.S.WinStar World Casino Foxwoods Resort Casino Mohegan Sun San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino Riverwind Casino Choctaw Casinos & Resorts Seminole Hard Rock Casino Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort Pechanga Resort and Casino Tulalip Casino
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bm7xwr/analyzing_the?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180925005490/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT CASINO/GAMING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/25/2018 04:49 AM/DISC: 09/25/2018 04:49 AM