2019 Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Robotics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with focus on Robotics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Robotics’ penetration into our everyday life is fast becoming a reality. Healthcare is forecasted to be one of its key areas. 50+ healthcare licensing news with focus on robotics are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 50+ worldwide Robotics focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (59%), Europe (25%), Asia (11%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (31%), MicroCap (50%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Medical Devices (52%), Healthcare Services (34%), Biotech (8%), Pharmaceuticals (1%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Neurology (27%), Oncology (17%), Orthopedic (15%), Cardiology (12%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in robotics’ businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of robotics business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in healthcare robotics licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in robotics licensing
- Distribution of robotics licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in robotics licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in robotics licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Robotics healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Robotics healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in robotics sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for robotics licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Robotics licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Robotics
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Robotics
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Robotics during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Healthcare licensing deals with focus on Robotics involving major global IT / Electronics companies during the past five quarters
Chapter 4: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Robotics licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 5: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
Alphabetical List of Sample 30 Companies/Institutes (of the total 106 companies covered) in the Report:
- Naicons Srl
- National Nanotechnology Centre
- New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Ngene Therapeutics Inc.
- North Carolina State University
- North Shore University Hospital
- Olympus America Inc.
- Omnicell, Inc.
- ORIGIN Polska sp. Z oo
- Peak Analysis & Automation Ltd.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics
- Progettiamo Autonomia
- Rechts der Isar Hospital
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH
- Sentara RMH Medical Center
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Spectrum Dynamics (Israel) Ltd
- Sphere Fluidics Limited
- SpineGuard SA
- Sproutel Inc
- Stereotaxis, Inc.
- Surgical Innovations Group plc
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Synaptive Medical Inc.
- Synektik SA
- Szpital na Klinach
- Teleflex Incorporated
- TenX Healthcare, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k9px0b
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005623/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Robotics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 11:50 AM/DISC: 05/08/2019 11:50 AM