2019 Success Case Study: Bubs Australia - A Determined Cross-Border Strategy to Capitalize on Appeal in China - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Success Case Study: Bubs Australia - A Determined Cross-Border Strategy to Capitalize on Appeal in China” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Success Case Study: Bubs Australia focuses on the baby food brand Bubs Australia, and its ability to capitalize on its appeal among Chinese consumers with a deliberate and aggressive cross-border strategy. The case study delivers crucial “what?”, “why?”, and “so what?” analysis to impart valuable lessons that can increase the prospects of a successful product or campaign launch.
Ongoing food safety scandals in China have boosted demand for foreign-made goods, particularly in the baby food category, where safety is paramount. Collaborating with key retailers, social media influencers, and new shopper networks is critical in navigating a lucrative but often turbulent market.
- Chinese consumers are least likely to associate “high-quality” products with those that are locally sourced, reinforcing consumer skepticism towards the Chinese food supply chain.
- The daigou or personal shopper channel has become so sophisticated that a purpose-built hub was launched in 2018 to cater to Australia’s growing legion of these shoppers.
- In order to establish brand recognition and confidence, it is highly advantageous to recruit online influencers who wield significant influence over the purchase decisions of their followers.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the author’s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- Bubs Australia
- NuLac Foods
- Chemist Warehouse
- Bellamy’s Organic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lcr5w/2019_success_case?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005803/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA ASIA PACIFIC AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BABY/MATERNITY RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 02:11 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 02:11 PM