India ATM Market Outlook to 2023 by ATM Supply, Managed Services & Cash Management - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2018--The “India ATM Market Outlook to 2023 - By ATM Supply, Managed Services & Cash Management” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India cash management services market has increased at a double digit CAGR during the period FY’ 2013 - FY’ 2018.
The market attained significant growth during the period FY′2013 - FY′2016 due to increase in services offered by the cash management companies such as cash vault services, bullion management, cash processing and others.
Cash management service companies (CMC) generates highest share of their revenue through ATM replenishment service. CIT contributed third largest share in generating revenue for the cash management companies in the FY’ 2017.
However, CIT service turned out to be the second major contributor in terms of revenue share during FY′2018, due to increase in license of new bank branches during the above period. CPD contributed the third largest share in terms of revenue for the cash management companies due to increase in number of retail touch points.
In the next 5 years, ATM managed services market revenue is expected to increase as the country will benefit from the implemented schemes of Financial Inclusion and Jan Dhan Yojana coupled with the increasing awareness among the population of semi-urban and rural areas for the usage of ATMs.
There will be an increase in the demand for Managed Services owing to the increase in the number of ATMs in the country especially in the rural areas. The outsourcing of cash recyclers in the future by the banks will give these MSPs another tranche of revenues streams.
Trends and DevelopmentsIncreasing Number of ATM’s Introduction of Solar ATM’s Introduction of Biometric ATM’s Increasing Penetration of White Label ATMs in Rural Areas Growth in Branchless Banking Higher Number of Outdated ATMs Government Efforts to Increase Deployment of Cash Recyclers
Issues and ChallengesPower Cuts and Deficit Pressure on Profit Margins Decline in Number of Free Transactions at ATMs Low Interchange
Companies FeaturedAGS Transact Brink’s Arya CMS Info Systems Diebold Systems EPS Euronet FIS FSS Hitachi Payments Logicash Mphasis Payment Managed Service NCR Corporation Radiant Cash Securevalue SIS Prosegur Tata Communication Payment Solution Vortex Engineering Writer Safeguard
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Indian Economy Overview
4. India ATM Managed Services and Outsourcing Market Introduction
5. Value Chain Analysis of India ATM Managed Services Market
6. Ecosystem for India ATM Industry
7. Current ATM Management Models in India
8. India ATM Managed Services Market Size by Revenues, FY′2013-FY′2018
9. Market Segmentation
10. India ATM Cash Management Services Market Introduction and Market Size
11. Decision Making Process and Tender Bids
12. Historical Trend of Cash Circulation in India, FY’ 2013 - FY’ 2018
13. Trends and Developments in India ATM Managed Services Market
14. Issues and Challenges in India ATM Managed Services Market
15. Recent Investment Details (Mergers, Acquisition and Partnerships in ATM Management Services)
16. SWOT Analysis for India ATM Managed Services Market
17. Major Cost Components and Profitability analysis of ATMs
18. Geographical Analysis of India ATM Managed Services Market
19. Competition Scenario In India ATM Managed Services Market
20. Company Profiles of Major Players in India ATM Managed Services Market
21. India ATM Managed Services Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY’ 2019 - FY’ 2023E
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds34f6/india_atm_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005565/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services,ATM
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BANKING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/08/2018 10:07 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 10:07 AM