Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market by Solutions & Services, End User and Region (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2018--The “Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market - Segmented, by Solutions and Services, End User (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, IT and Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Energy, and Power), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Enterprise Mobility Management Market was valued at USD 1.86 billion and is expected to reach USD 3.84 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 12.84% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions are gaining prominence, owing to some of the major enterprise trends, such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies, in which companies are allowing employees to use their devices for the enterprise-related work.
In consumer use, mobile devices are almost ubiquitous and are displaying similar trends in the enterprise. Thus, the deployment of appropriate controls in companies is expected to benefit them from mobility’s opportunities, while ensuring that sensitive data and devices are safeguarded.
Apart from this, the growth of mobile devices as the preferred medium of accessing the internet, enterprise data, and various other information is driving the penetration of mobile devices across enterprise space, further driving the demand for enterprise mobility management solutions.
Apart from this, the growth in smartphones across the world and the internet connectivity penetration in these devices are expected to propel the BYOD trend among enterprises.
Demand in Manufacturing is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate
Mobility has been an emerging trend in the industry over recent years, as it has made strides towards achieving a more digital-focused transformation in regard to mobility and IoT. Moreover, according to AT&T report a 33% mobility growth was witnessed in manufacturing through 2017.
With the advent of smart manufacturing, mobile devices have become an essential part of the manufacturing process, owing to cost-effectiveness, and ease-of-use. Furthermore, increasing penetration of the technology has led to mobility becoming one of the core requirements of manufacturing processes, like production, assembly, and packaging.
North America is Expected to Have the Highest Market Share
The United States is the most significant market for enterprise mobility management in North America. The country holds more than 80% of the market in the region. The high rate of adoption of mobility solutions in banking, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors is the primary source of demand for these solutions in the country.
In the e-commerce (retail) sector, the BYOD policies, which are adopted by all the vendors to help their delivery personnel, in order to achieve quick-delivery times (a critical factor that defines the efficiency of e-commerce vendor) is creating a massive demand for managed mobility services, like mobile security and mobile device management.
Major Market DevelopmentsBlackBerry and Samsung announced the extension of their multi-year agreement regarding enterprise mobility solutions on which they have worked together since 2014 AT&T and IBM collaborated their resources in mobility to offer IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps to AT&T’s business customers. It is focused on industry segments. Moreover, these made-for-business apps connect to an organization’s enterprise processes to provide an enhanced mobile experience.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1. Key Study Deliverables 1.2. Key Study Assumptions 1.3. Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Enterprise Mobility Management Market Dynamics 4.1. Enterprise Mobility Management Market Overview 4.2. Enterprise Mobility Management Market Drivers 4.2.1. Growth of mobile devices as the preferred medium of accessing internet, enterprise data, and various other information 4.2.2. Rising BYOD trend across end-user industries 4.3. Enterprise Mobility Management Market Restraints 4.3.1. Cost associated with EMM deployment upgradation complexities 4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Model - Industry Attractiveness
5. Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market Segmentation 5.1. By Solution 5.1.1. Device Management 5.1.2. Application Management 5.1.3. Security Management 5.1.4. Others 5.2. Services 5.3. By End User 5.3.1. BFSI 5.3.2. Healthcare 5.3.3. Manufacturing 5.3.4. Retail 5.3.5. Energy and Power 5.3.6. IT and Telecommunications 5.3.7. Others 5.4. By Region 5.4.1. North America Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share (2018-2023) 5.4.2. Europe Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share (2018-2023) 5.4.3. Asia-Pacific Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share (2018-2023) 5.4.4. Middle East & Africa Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share (2018-2023) 5.4.5. Latin America Enterprise Mobility Management Market Share (2018-2023)
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles 6.1. BlackBerry Limited 6.2. Citrix Systems Inc 6.3. IBM Corporation 6.4. Microsoft Corporation 6.5. Mobile Iron 6.6. SAP SE 6.7. Soti Inc 6.8. Symantec Corporation 6.9. Ventraq Corporation 6.10. VMware Inc *List is not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Enterprise Mobility Management Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x98pjc/global_enterprise?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005489/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Enterprise Mobility Management
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/29/2018 10:30 AM/DISC: 11/29/2018 10:30 AM