The Worldwide Respiratory Devices Market, 2018 to 2024 - Analysis & Outlook by Product Type, Application, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Respiratory Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global respiratory devices market to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on respiratory devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global respiratory devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on the respiratory devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global respiratory devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global respiratory devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing Prevalence’s of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Sleep Apnea over the Globe
- Rise in Demand of Nebulisers, Humidifiers and Respirator due to Increasing Prevalence’s of Respiratory Diseases
- Growing Government Funding for Healthcare Sector and Strategic Alliances among the Leading Key Players
- Less Awareness Regarding the Usages of Respiratory Devices
- High Cost of Respiratory Device
- Rising Development in Manufacturing of Respiratory Devices such as Mechanical Ventilators, Oxygen Concentrators
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the respiratory devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the respiratory devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global respiratory devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Respiratory Devices Market Highlights
2.2. Respiratory Devices Market Projection
2.3. Respiratory Devices Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Respiratory Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Respiratory Devices Market
4. Respiratory Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Respiratory Devices Market by Product Type
5.1. Therapeutic Devices
5.1.1. Drug Delivery Devices
5.1.2. Heated Humidifiers
5.1.3. Oxygen Concentrators
5.1.5. Airway Clearance Devices
5.1.6. Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
5.2. Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
5.2.1. Pulse Oximeters
6. Global Respiratory Devices Market by Application
6.1. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
6.4. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
7. Global Respiratory Devices Market by End User
7.2. Diagnostic Center and Speciality Clinics
7.3. Others (Physician Office)
8. Global Respiratory Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Respiratory Devices Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Philips Healthcare
22.214.171.124. Company Snapshot
126.96.36.199. Financial Snapshot
188.8.131.52. Product Portfolio
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
9.2.2. ResMed Inc.
9.2.3. Medtronic PLC
9.2.4. Masimo Corporation
9.2.5. Becton, Dickinson and Company
9.2.6. Chart Industries Inc.
9.2.7. Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
9.2.8. Hamilton Medical AG
9.2.9. Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited
10.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfgvnz/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005711/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Respiratory Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 12:20 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 12:20 PM