Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications and Use Cases in Asia-Pacific, 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 8, 2019--The “Artificial Intelligence Applications and Use Cases in Asia-Pacific, 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This research service provides an overview on Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) market. It also includes an analysis of the different roles played by AI service providers and identifies the strategic imperatives for growth opportunities in this space.
Artificial Intelligence is increasingly penetrating into all aspects of business operations, transforming services and business models. Emerging technologies are being increasingly leveraged in both public and private sectors, significantly impacting the customer journey through different touchpoints.
With the convergence of Internet of Things (IoT) and communication technologies such as 5G, AI applications are destined to pervade across all customer touchpoints going forward. The development of AI applications is aimed at making all actions as intuitive as possible for all kinds of users.
AI applications embrace a series of co-creation endeavors to build, adjust, and optimize solutions with diverse inputs from myriad key players, end users, and indirect input providers. Connecting all AI-enabled services fades the boundaries of distinction across different touchpoints in the usage journey.
AI applications strive to create a smoother and effortless user experience. This study identifies and defines three main roles for AI service providers. These are:AI Solution Enablers-Key players to provide essential AI components such as computing power, processable data, and software stack AI Domain Specialists-Key players to provide critical AI functions such as Natural Language Understanding and Computer Vision AI Vertical Specialists-Key players to focus on industry- or vertical-oriented solutions, with exclusive data or proprietary models to deal with industry-specific issues such as medical diagnostic, robotics, autonomous driving, and personalized marketing
The use cases discussion in this study focuses on AI applications across different verticals such as banking and finance, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and automotive in different markets in the APAC region (including China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, and others). The profiles of vendors include those of the top tech giants as well as start-ups developing AI-enabled applications.
Key Issues AddressedWhich are the technology advances and macroeconomic trends affecting AI development? What are the roles of key service providers in the AI application ecosystem? Which kind of AI use cases are deployed by users in APAC? How did AI applications help in the use cases discussed? What are the growth opportunities enabled by AI applications? Which are the issues that companies need to be aware of when developing AI applications?
Companies MentionedAlibaba Amazon Appier Cisco Deep Instinct Google IBM Microsoft Preferred Networks SenseTime ThetaRay
1. Executive SummaryKey Findings
2. Artificial Intelligence Applications-Everywhere and NowhereAI Applications-Everywhere and Nowhere
3. Factors Driving AI DevelopmentMega Trends Impacting Demand and Adoption of AI Applications AI Development-Three Technology Drivers
4. Introduction to AIDefinition of AI Mapping Human Perceptions to AI-enabled Capabilities
5. AI Applications and Role of AI Service ProvidersAI Enablers Configuring AI Applications AI Applications in Different Verticals and Functions Roles of AI-enabled Service Providers
6. Vendor Profiles and Use Cases in APACParameters of Case Studies Selection
7. Amazon Web ServicesAmazon Web Services Solution Overview AWS AI Application for Communication AWS AI Application for BFS
8. GoogleGoogle Cloud Platform Solution Overview GCP AI Application for Healthcare GCP AI Application for Identity Validation
9. IBMIBM Solution Overview IBM AI Application for Knowledge Management IBM AI Application for Communication
10. MicrosoftMicrosoft Solution Overview Microsoft AI Application for Human Resource Management Microsoft AI Application for Communication
11. Alibaba CloudAlibaba Cloud Solution Overview Alibaba Cloud AI Application for Manufacturing
12. CiscoCisco Solution Overview Cisco AI Application for Cybersecurity
13. AppierAppier Solution Overview Appier AI Application for Marketing
14. ThetaRayThetaRay Solution Overview ThetaRay AI Application for BFS
15. Deep InstinctDeep Instinct Solution Overview
16. Preferred NetworksPreferred Networks Solution Overview PFN AI Application for Manufacturing
17. SenseTimeSenseTime Solution Overview SenseTime AI Application for City Security SenseTime AI Application for Automotive
18. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity 1 - Generate Revenues from Services Growth Opportunity 2 - Inheritance of Virtual Knowledge Growth Opportunity 3 - Panorama of Customer Journey Growth Opportunity 4 - Intuitive Conversation Interface Growth Opportunity 5 - Foreseeable Cybersecurity Strategic Imperatives for AI Service Providers
19. ConclusionConclusion of Applications in APAC Final Words
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3ks3g/artificial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190208005229/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Artificial Intelligence
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/08/2019 07:51 AM/DISC: 02/08/2019 07:51 AM