NA and EU: Selective Profile of Customer Choices in Vehicle Purchasing by Gender - Forecast to 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 24, 2018--The “Selective Profile of Customer Choices in Vehicle Purchasing by Gender, NA and EU, Forecast to 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) always strive to provide customers with the features they seek in a new car. However, this becomes complicated when female and male buyers have different vehicle choices. By conducting a survey on customer preferences for new vehicles, OEMs can design vehicles in accordance with certain key customer considerations and preferences.
There is an exceptionally wide range of choices, among both female and male customers, for technologies and features in new vehicles, and OEMs are faced with the challenging task of providing customers with what they want in a new vehicle.
The study seeks to analyze the trends that are impacting the North American and European automotive industries, especially with regard to the difference in preferences between male and female new car buyers. It will highlight the differences on various aspects including vehicle brands, models, prices, and advanced technologies such as electric vehicle systems and future autonomous technologies. The study presents the current global passenger vehicle market scenario with an insight into how certain trends are expected to take shape by 2020.
It is particularly useful to note the differences in customer preferences by gender in terms of body styles and fuel choices for new vehicles. The current trend among new vehicle customers preferring sport utility vehicles (SUVs) is well-known in the automotive industry, and it will be interesting to know how this trend plays out among the users on the ground, even for the size of the SUV. Moreover, with new buyers moving toward petrol engine vehicles in markets that are popular for diesel, it will be interesting to note how this shift affects female and male new vehicle buyers.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive SummaryExecutive Summary - Key Findings Gender-wise Vehicle Buying Preferences Influence of Facebook on Vehicle Purchase Decision in EU Fuel/Engine Type for Customers’ Targeted Ideal Vehicle
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and MethodologyResearch Scope and Objectives Research Aim and Objectives Key Questions this Study will Answer Research Background and Methodology
3. Vehicle Purchase Decision DriversImportant Attributes for Vehicle Purchase Next Vehicle Purchase Segment and Budget Budget for Next Vehicle by Vehicle Purchase Segment Share of Current Vehicle Owners in Next Vehicle Purchase by Segments Driving Dynamics Influencers Vehicle and Driving Dynamics Feature Influencers - Cars Current Vehicle Owner Migration to Next Vehicles
4. Gender-based New Vehicle PreferencesTechnology Adoption Level - EU Influence of Facebook on Vehicle Purchase Decisions - EU Preferred Financing or Payment Options by Gender - North America Preferred Financing or Payment Options by Gender - Europe Top Ideal Vehicle Brands by Purchasing Preferences Vehicle Body Type Preference - North America Vehicle Body Type Preference - Europe Fuel/Engine Type for Customers’ Targeted Ideal Vehicle
5. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionDriving Dynamics - 5 Major Growth Opportunities Growth Opportunities - New Vehicle Purchasing Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
6. Key Conclusions and RecommendationsKey Conclusions and So What Analysis Top 3 Predictions Legal Disclaimer
7. AppendixList of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4vg8g/na_and_eu?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180724005896/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Sales
KEYWORD: EUROPE NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE CONSUMER MEN
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/24/2018 03:00 PM/DISC: 07/24/2018 03:01 PM