Global Bio-Adhesive (Hyaluronic Based, Synthetic Adhesive, Fibrin based Mixed Polymer, Copolymer and Other Bioadhesives) Market Outlook to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 18, 2018--The “Global Bio-Adhesive Market Outlook to 2022 - by Product (Hyaluronic Based, Fibrin Based, Mixed Polymer, Copolymer, Synthetic Adhesive, Other Bioadhesives) and by Application (Medical, Packaging, Wood, Construction, and Personal care)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Bio-Adhesive Market Outlook to 2022 provides value chain analysis, Issues and challenges, growth drivers, company profile of major companies (Cryolife, Ecosynthetix, Henkel, Ingredion, and HB Fuller), snapshot on emerging companies in bio-adhesive segment, snapshot on the US and India Bioadhesive market, key standards and future outlook to 2022 along with analyst recommendation.
This report will help the readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report is useful for adhesive manufacturing companies, bio adhesive raw material supplier, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Globally the market for sustainable and eco-friendly adhesive is on rise. This factor has given a substantial thrust to the demand for bio-adhesives in the global market. The market for global bio-adhesives has registered a five year double digit CAGR during 2012-2017. It was mainly driven by demand for medical adhesives used in surgery and rising demand in packaging and engineered wood industry. Products are still in the development stage and market is expected to register significant growth in years to come.
The market for bioadhesive in the US is still in development phase as the market is largely catered by unorganized and small players. Bio based adhesives companies are clustered in western and eastern coast which includes several small companies and spin-offs from academic research efforts.
It is expected that market will register constant growth registering a five year CAGR of 20%. Demand is expected to be highest in the US followed by the European countries. Japan, China and India are expected to emerge as new countries with highest growth potential. Demand is expected to rise in engineered wood segment as strict regulations regarding formaldehyde emission comes into play.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryGlobal Bioadhesive Market Overview Value Chain Analysis Global Bioadhesive Market Segmentation Snapshot on the US Bioadhesive Market Issues and Challenges Growth Drivers Future Outlook
2. Research Methodology 2.1. Definitions 2.2. Abbreviations 2.3. Market Size And ModelingConsolidated Approach Market Sizing - Global Bio-adhesive Market Limitations Final Conclusion
3. Value Chain Analysis 3.1. Value Chain Analysis in Medical Bio-adhesive 3.2. Value Chain in Paper and Packaging, Wood Work and Construction Bio-adhesives
4. Global Bio-Adhesive Market Size, 2012-2017 4.1. Global Bio Adhesive Market Segmentation, 2017 4.1.1. By Region (USA, Europe, APAC, North America - Canada, Mexico and ROW), 2017 4.1.2. By Type (Hyaluronic Based, Synthetic Adhesive, Fibrin based Mixed Polymer, Copolymer and Other Bioadhesives), 2017 4.1.3. By Application (Medical, Packaging and Construction, Wood work, and Personal Care), 2017 By Medical Industry (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Centres), 2017 4.2. Technology Application in Bio Adhesive (Fibrin, Gelatin, Polyethylene, Glycol, Soy Based Adhesive, Chitosan Base, Albumin and Glutaraldehyde Tissue Adhesive)
5. Issues and Challenges in Global Bio Adhesive Market, 2017 5.1. Poor Availability of Raw Material 5.2. Final Adhesive Strength 5.3. High Cost of Bio Adhesives 5.4. Lower Investment in R&D and Lack of Initiative
6. Growth Drivers in Global Bio Adhesive Market, 2017 6.1. Focus on Using Sustainable Material 6.2. Eye Catching Packaging for Consumer Goods 6.3. Improvement in Health care and Surgery Techniques 6.4. Development of Technology in Animal/Plant Based Adhesives 6.5. Developments in Bio-adhesives
7. Competition Scenario - (Medical, Packaging and Wood work, Personal care and Construction)
8. Competitive Landscape of Major Players 8.1. Eco Synthetix 8.2. Cryolife 8.3. Ingredion 8.4. HB Fuller 8.5. Henkel 8.6. Snapshot of Companies (Scion, Baxter, Yparex, Histogenic Corporation, Ashland, Camurus, Juniper, Ethicon, Grain Processing Corporation, Neomed, Bioadhesive alliance, BioEco, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals) 8.7. Product Matrix of Major Bioadhesives
9. Snapshot on the US Bioadhesive Market
10. Snapshot on India Bioadhesive Market
11. Key Regulations and Standards Governing Bio-adhesive
12. Future Outlook to Global Bio-Adhesive Market, 2017-2022 12.1. By Revenue, 2017-2022 12.2. By Region (USA, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America- Mexico and Canada and ROW), 2022 12.3. By Application (Medical, Packaging and Construction, Woodwork and Personal Care), 2017-2022 12.4. By Type (Hyaluronic Based, Synthetic Adhesive, Fibrin based Mixed Polymer, Copolymer and Other Bioadhesives), 2017-2022
13. Analyst Recommendation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n85kbt/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180918005454/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Building Materials ,Wound Care ,Pharmaceutical Packaging,Biomaterials ,Hematological Drugs ,Medical Plastics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/18/2018 06:25 AM/DISC: 09/18/2018 06:25 AM